New India Assurance — [protected] my car policy

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 grr217525 on Jan 12, 2019
I have got my above policy renewed on portal. So for i did not receive hard copy of the same. You have provided portal for on line renewal. However in the event of claim, i was told that it will not be cashless and it will take one month time. Why this discrimination for renewal on line?

Moreover i am not getting any reminders, note etc for policy renewal. Last time i renewed it by chance last moment otherwsie it would have been lapsed. I did't get any quote/remnder.

I fi services of new india assurance very poor compared to the other policies in health insurance like max bupa etc where you are sent written reminders, sent messsage, you get calls much before your policy is due for renewal. Please sort out all above.

[Jan 12, 2019] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I was intimidated a motor claim of our customer. At last stage insurance company refused to garage settlement.
And the branch manager of mangalabag, cuttack branch was misbehaved me. I think he has an ego that he is a B.M of central government company.

87, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001