[Resolved] New India Assurance — cheated by new india assurance

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Complainant1970 on Jan 6, 2019
After 15 - 20 years of honestly paying my premiums, the first time i get hospitalized, 85000 out of my claim approx of 2, 75, 000/- was refused without giving any proper reasons.

After reading the policy documents i gave proper justification with clause number of the policy document under which the claim was justified, but they still refused and did not pay.

This is pure cheating.

Mdi id no. Mdi5-[protected]

Hospital bill date 11/11/2017

Adr date 6/12/2017
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2019
This was to be against National Insurance and not new india assurance. As I could not edit my complaint hence marked it as resolved and respoted against national Insurance Company ltd

[Jan 06, 2019] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I was intimidated a motor claim of our customer. At last stage insurance company refused to garage settlement.
And the branch manager of mangalabag, cuttack branch was misbehaved me. I think he has an ego that he is a B.M of central government company.
I am K . Sadasivan, res.Chaitanya apartments kapashera, new delhi -1100037 . I am holding 36 (Thirty Six) new india assurance ltd shares. New india Assurance company had declared bonus shares. I have not received bonus shares. So, please look in this matter and credited dividend bonus shares in my above demat account as soon as possible.

87, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001