[Resolved] New India Assurance — claim is rejected stating that admission was for investigation purpose

Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar District, Gujarat, India
 layshah on Oct 4, 2018
Mediassist tpa woth new indoa assurance has rejcted my claim stating that claim is just for investigation purpose only.

But during hospitalization no investigation done. We already have clearfied aboit this and ask for justification but everytime they are giving different reason for denial. Raised grevience for this claim but not acknowledging mail.

No prpper justification for ven why they dpn't find active line of treatment though i was admitted for 2 days and given intravenous immunoglobulin during this time. We have also sent certificate from rhumetologist that treatment can not givem as out patient.

Please help in this metter

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2019
grivience cell of new india has checked and resolved

[Oct 04, 2018] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am anis ur rehman khan, getting the policy of my car alto k10 from one of the dealer, he tell me me provide bumper to bumper, engine protection cover, RTI inculding in your policy, but when i get policy, it includes only bumper to bumper, its totally fraud please cancel my policy and refund me money back. My policy no. Is[protected]

87, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    New India Assurance - claim is rejected stating that admission was for investigation purpose