New India Assurance — its 3 months. claim not received.. very bad service

Palampur, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 macakhil on May 22, 2018
Hi sir/madam,
My car is insured with your company. But now i realize that this was my mistake. Now its 3 months my claims are not received..

On 10th march all documents submitted to new insurance office (Palampur, himachal pradesh) and next day the person who checked the car he confirmed that all documents are fine and he told us now my work started no need to confirm when car will ready automatically file will submit to office.. My car is ready on 28th march (Received date).. Agency told me all file sent to insurance company guy.. But today 21st may.18. I called palampur office they told me there is no file submitted by that person. What is this??? I have shocked. Big company like this do such things.. Very bad service.. Very bad... After that i have called that person. I questioned him where is file.. His behavior was very rude.. Im not begging money here.. Your company has that kind of employes.. Very shameful..

For contact mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

[May 22, 2018] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0