New India Assurance — regarding your surveyor

I priyank malhotra has try to claim insurance from your company. However the surveyor pk sinha has dined to provided any claim for that.. I explained him to way of accident.. However he was so rude and denies to provide any kind of help.

Such kind of behavior is not acceptable, i will take this case further such a worst company who can not even provide service to their customer..

I have proff of same accident if my issue is not resolved with this week i will take it to consumer court.

Kindly call me on [protected]

[Mar 19, 2018] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Priyank Malhotra Mar 19, 2018 priyank malhotra has try to claim insurance from your company. However the surveyor PK SINHA has dined to provided any claim for that.. I explained him to way of accident .. However he was so rude and denies to provide any kind of help.

Such kind of behavior is not acceptable, I will take this case further such a worst company who can not even provide service to their customer..

Kindly call me on [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DEAR Sir,

i have buying insaurance from policy bazaar . on dated 16 jan 2017 but still not getting any hard copy of policy so kindly send by courier or Post . policy number is[protected]

New India Assurance