NEXA — Delivery of baleno delta

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 Vaibhav18
I have booked nexa baleno delta petrol on 7th february' 2016, at the time of booking, the sales representative (Mr. Sunny bora) convinced me that i'll get my vehicle delivered in 2-3 months and on that only condition i booked the vehicle, i was contacting the representative frequently for the status and after 2-3 months when i asked him about the delivery status, he completely denied and said that i can't commit anything. I complaint about that on this same portal and you people helped me logging a complaint, then the general manager (Mr. Rajeev bhatiya) from pasco called me and assured me that i'll get my vehicle delivered by june's 1st week, so i waited and now when the time has come, mr. Rajeev bhatiya (Gm) is also not keeping his words, he is telling me to be patience and wait for more time.
I am fed up with these things, i believed that maruti has commenced its services through nexa for the premium class for a better experience but my first experience is getting worse now, i have sold my old car thinking that pasco people will keep their words and now we (Me and my family) are in so much trouble, we have to travel by two-wheeler in these weather conditions, i humbly request you to look into the concern and do the needful asap.

Comments

...
...
I totally agree with you Vaibhav.. I am facing exactly the same problem.. I did my booking with CarBazaar and through the Pune dealer.. I booked it in Jan end.. Yet not allotment.. I was promised allotment in May and we are in July now.. Today they tell me not sure when will the delivery come and that I should cancel my booking and go for some other car.. Let's try and find contact details of some official at Suzuki and all make complaints together. Do let me know if you get details of some official and I shall do the same if I come to know of something. You can write to me at alpesh.[protected]@gmail.com
My car Nexa Baleno was suppose to be serviced at 5000kms and I did my work from my side. I expected a good service but was disappointed at the end. The brakes started making sound and the suspension was not working properly. Before service all the parts were in excellent working condition but later after service i had problems with the car.

+91 11 4678 1000 [Press and Media]