Nexa — on road assistance scam

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Manish Pangi on Aug 9, 2019
I had contacted nexa on road service[protected] on 09/08/2019 at 5:26 pm as my car (Ciaz alfa - ka51mm6329) was not starting. I was told technician will call back within 10 minutes. But did not recieve any call. Reminded again by calling nexa assist number (5:46, 6:11, 6:22; 6:48, 7:10). Was put on hold & told technician will call back. Finally after 2 hours of waiting on the road, was given number of technician ([protected] at 7:13 pm) who told me it is not his area & since it is very late, his "boys" will only come tomorrow morning. This inspite of me telling him that i had called 2 hours back & now getting a regular mechanic will be difficult for me now. I am stuck with a nonstarting car in traffic in bangalore. When i again called to complain, i was given a new number[protected] & again assured of a call back. I had to finally go searching for a local mechanic, who told that he does not know what has happened. I[censored] people had told me that u cant do road side assistance, i would have got a better mechanic or taken my car to a garage atleast. I can hardly believe your service standards have sunk this low. Its pathetic that u are charging for & assuring on-road assistance, while in truth u are just taking us for fools.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4678 1000 [Press and Media]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Nexa - on road assistance scam