[Resolved] Nexon Enterprise Company — fraud

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Sandeephp1302 on Oct 12, 2019
Please take strict actions against the Fraud which this company is dealing with common people.

I got a phn call on 28 sept 2019 offering me a part time home based job of captache typing saying that if i complte 90% of correct captache within 10days i will earn 22000/- and in good faith i also agree to join... And on the same day an online agreement was done.

After 2 days they gave me id and password but never sent the link to login. Then suddenly today i.e 12th Oct 2019 they mail me of advocate notice...
Please do the needfull and take strong steps toward such fake company.

email id- [protected]@gmail.com
email id-CAPTCHA- [protected]@gmail.com
email id- [protected]@gmail.com
phone no-[protected] / [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2019
I am marking the complaint as resolved based of Email received from consumer complaint associate with email id: [email protected]

The detailed mail enclosed below:

consumer helpline
5:15 PM (12 minutes ago)
to me

This is from the consumer site, I am here to tell you that, I have talked to them and they had said that you will not receive any call or message from their side and by chance if you receive any, you can provide their number to me, I will call to them, alright and also you have to mark the complaint as resolved in the consumer site only then we Company will stop calling you and mailing you
And I did this with the help of our main department, they usually manage the main issues as of yours, company cancel your everything you just resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
Updated by Sandeephp1302, Oct 12, 2019
They have again send this message on my phone number:

Mr/Ms. Sandeep jeswal On behalf of Nexon Enterprise company as an Advocate associate, we have sent you intimation mail in your registered email id .Kindly check your mail box and reply or call on [protected].
Updated by Sandeephp1302, Oct 12, 2019
Just see how they are threatening..

Updated by Sandeephp1302, Oct 16, 2019