Nextra Teleservices Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 18, 2022

File a complaint to Nextra Teleservices

Having problems with Nextra Teleservices?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nextra Teleservices customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nextra Teleservices

Haryana
122016

Nextra Teleservices Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Nextra Teleservices customer care

Nextra Teleservices reviews & complaints(314)

My customer id is 209499 with the Name Reeta
I discontinued using NEXTRA in March, 2018 and requested for refund of modem amount.
MODEM MAC NO - OCD2b5612f53
Since then, i have been making several calls for the update of my amount but have not received my amount.
refund amount is 1500/-

Contact me on - [protected]@gmail.com
Please look into the matter.
And speed up the process of refund
Nextra Teleservices customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aslam O Alikum. Sir I withdraw option 4000 before 3 day apply but not receive in my Jaz cash account. Plz solve my problem. [protected]

They have charged for 9 months by prepaid payment but have stopped services in our area. My customer id is 2136459. Also for first few months when they were active, they charged for 300MBPS but provided only 100mbps.

My customer id is 6016188. I submit a router collection request on 1 october 2021 and nextra representative said that your router will be collected within 60 days but now on 31 january 2022, , no one contact me for router and refund.And when i call nextra customer care they even dont pickup my call and now even dont replying my emails.When i contact local nextra agent located at gagan vihar rohta road meerut, , that said that solve your isuue yourself by contacting customer care.

Hello my customer id is 2142553
            I just need the receipts for 2021
            I’ve been trying to email and phone calls bt no response

Pls send me all the receipts on shilpa.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

We are resident of Common Wealth Games Village Delhi. Nextra is not working. No one os responding email. Customer care number is also not responding.

Nextra ID[protected]
                is not refunding my security deposit of 2000 along with wallet balance of 2078 Total=4078 since they abruptly stopped my service

Kindly refund the same

Mail already sent to NOdal officer and appellate of nextra but no response
                Hey Ashish,

They have not refunded 7500 to me as well, they have literally harassed me. Drop me an email at [protected]@gmail.com or Whatsapp me at [protected] if you would like to take collective action on this.

New Delhi, India

They are full cheaters. They stopped providing services in Indirapuram. They charged me 6 months advance and after a month or so they stopped the services and now not doing refund. Completely unethical.

Best!
                  Pankaj
                  Hey

New Delhi, India

I am nextra internet consumer since a long time. Usually they had issues in the services, but since Aug-2021 there services are not working, I had logged a complaints so many time; I also have email proof for the same.

Nextra is not able to provide serives. Now when I ask Nextra to return my money, they keep on saying we are working on it.

I had paid Rs 2071 in advance to nextra. Now i want my money back

Any help regards to this will be highly appreciated. I can provide all documentary proof related to their bad services and complaints. Even they don't respond before 3-4 calls/ email, sometimes they even don't respond against a complaint.
                    Hey,

New Delhi, India

I have to bring it to your attention that NEXTRA is not refunding my security deposit of just Rs 1500 since DEC 2019.

Seek your help.

thanks and regards..
                      Gulshan Pruthi

Customer ID - 2115834

No internet since 15th Sep and no one from nextra or higher authority is responding to calls or emails. I want my money back, just made a payment on 11 Sep 2021 for INR 4499/- and now there is no response from their end.

Please help us get my money refund.

User ID 2081060
                          there is no internet for 5 days now from dwarka delhi
                          did 20 calls 6 emails to your customer care nodal and appellate even to the boss jagmohan singh *if he is real*
                          really disheartened by their behavior after 5+ years of service
                          paid 12 months fiberbolt200 plan of Rs6500 in may 2021 plus Rs1000 added yesterday in case I thought balance is low but damn looks like all my money is gone now
                          I will complain all over the government portals and consumer portals grievances now

Internet is not working since Monday and no one is responding to emails or calls I have already paid for one year.

Someone is suggesting to shift from nextra as its shutting down.

If that's the case refund the reaming amount ASAP

Danish khanna

No Internet (Customer ID[protected] is coming from last 4 days and from the very first day, I am being told by the customer care that there is a problem in your area and it will be fixed by evening. The issue didn't resolve and I called the support and no one responded back - neither on phone nor over email.
                              Now on the 4th day, when I called again, the support person simply mentioned that your area is not serviceable anymore and you can find a different connection. What the hell is this? This is unrealistic and completely unethical. I have already paid in advance and the company is not bothered to offer the services. They are FRAUDSTERS. I will raise this to the consumer court and will settle the matter.

Customer ID 2103815
                                No internet and no one from nextra is responding. We want our money back, made payment just a week back and then there is no response.
                                Please help us get our money back!
                                Nextra gives worst services, we are stuck up with them!

No internet connectivity and no response by company. No email reply, no call connected, no response by technician.
                                  Already paid 4 months advance payment of rs. 2121 and security deposit rs. 1500.
                                  no internet for 5 days now
                                  did 20 calls 6 emails to customer care nodal and appellate even to the boss jagmohan singh *if he is real*
                                  really disheartened by their behavior after 5+ years of service
                                  paid 12 months fiberbolt200 plan of 6500+1000 added yesterday in case I thought balance is low damn all my money is also gone now
                                  looks like nextra is on ventilator gone all out even if price has increased and their is some issue they should have told us before why suddenly shut down?

Sir
                                    I had two account of Nextra .My Cust id -2109962 and Request Id -[protected] name = Varinder Pal Singh other account Cust id-2105240 and Request Id- [protected] name= Inderjeet Singh resp.

Both of my account had barted for the last 5-6 months .I talked to the customer care to collect my box but every time they told me that my executive would collect the boxes with in a week . and no one came to collect the boxes. now, I have complaint so many time in the customer care.almost 2year completed and no one can solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards

Varinder Pal Singh

( [protected], [protected], [protected])

Hi team,

I have raised the request to nextra team related to refund . But he will reply on mail.
                                      Dear Customer,

Greetings from Nextra Teleservices Private Limited !!

Apologies for the inconvenience faced by you.

Reference to your mail below, we would like to inform that your concern is under follow up . We are requesting you to please give us some time.

Customer ID 2024919 Payment
                                        Customer Name KAVITA
                                        Recharge Amount by Paytm; Rs. 2120.46

I have complaint on 14 May 2021 for close my account and refund my security money with the recharge amount that you have not provided the services...

Please respond +91 [protected]