Nextra Teleservices — complaints not resolved. unresponsive supervisors and customer support

Nextra broadband is very poor company with poorest technical and customer support services. I reacharged my account for 707 inr and on the same day mu connection wasn't working at all. I raised a complaint #ticket no [protected] and the customer suport gave a tat for 12 working hours. Day passed no one arrived to check the connection. After 24 hours i reached again the customer support and again raised a new complaint without resolving the previous one. This time the complaint #ticket no was [protected]. Till this day i have raised two more compaints #ticket no [protected] and complaint #ticket no [protected]. All of them are outstanding

The customer suport is very itchy. Thet do not help you. They'll just say everyday the same phrase 'your complaint is raised on high priority'. Don't know what they mean by it. Their supervisors are as bad as the company. They are mostly unavailable, not willing to talk with the customers. They have no idea who is the technical team. What is the issue and how bad is the customer loss.

17 days have passed till the first complaint was raised by my side. No response is recieved yett.. They are not giving the refund of my amount that recharged. No one is willing to help. I haven't seen a company which is so bad in handing their clients.

[Jan 28, 2019] Nextra Teleservices customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Your employee do not return my payment.. Pls submit my payment today...

Nextra Teleservices
    Nextra Teleservices Phone
    Nextra Teleservices Address
    Plot No 17-18, Udyog Vihar, Phase-1, Phase I, Dundahera Village, Sector 20, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016