Nextra Teleservices — new nextra broadband connection installed not activated and request for refund of payment taken in advance by nextra partner

Plot No 4B, District Center, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extension, Delhi 110091, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Prashant Kumar on Apr 1, 2020
I am writing this mail to bring to your kind notic my grievance that is just got my 6 months 100mbps connection installed today on 2332020.
It has not been activated. Kindly resolve my problem.

The payment of rs 3421 has been made to mr jamuna prasad through paytm whose mobile number is [protected]. He gave number of mr vicky which is [protected]. They are not picking up my calls and when i am sending them messages they are not replying.

I am attaching the image of the payment for your reference.
Kindly arrange to refund the amount as soon as possible.

My connection details are
Customer id 2142175. I really had a bad experience by getting the connection installed.

I took 6 months package & now my days will start getting reduced from the package.

I request that kindly do the needful as soon as possible and reply back to me and arrange for refund the payment as soon as possible as i am not able to do my office work which is needed to be done on timely basis.

[Apr 01, 2020] Nextra Teleservices customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prashant Kumar Apr 02, 2020
I WANT REFUND OF MY PAYMENT

Plot No 17-18, Udyog Vihar, Phase-1, Phase I, Dundahera Village, Sector 20, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Nextra Teleservices - new nextra broadband connection installed not activated and request for refund of payment taken in advance by nextra partner