[Resolved] Ngpay — Refund

dineshpk938
Sir i have done my rail reservation by ng pay application 04 aug 15 and cancelled on 14 oct 15 . My refund has not been credited to my account. However ngpay giving me some ARN no 85215225287540179879857 and stating that refund has been credited. I approached to my home sbi branch at mall road ambala cantt ifsc code 0000607 they refused for any refund and stating that they dont known about ARN no .pls look into this matter. Mob no [protected]

[Nov 03, 2015] ngpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ngpay Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2015
Dear Dinesh, This is to keep you updated the the refund was successfully processed from our end on the 21st Oct 15 , We request you to recheck the same with your bank once more. ARN No. stands for "Acquirer Reference Number" and is the reference number that we get from the bank as part of the acknowledgement. Further to this we can also provided you with a letter confirming the refund. Should you need any assistance from our end you can reach our customer care and we shall be happy to assist you with the same. Team ngpay.

Vatika Business Centre, Divyasree Chambers, 2nd Floor, Wing A, Langford Town, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025
    Ngpay - Refund