Nidan Ayurveda India — nidan ayurveda india complaint against weight loss ayurvedic product

mohitopw on Apr 16, 2018
I am not as really big fan of any ayurvedic products. I have tried several ayurvedic weight loss products, but they did not give any satisfactory results they usually promised their consumers. However, nidan ayurvedic product for weight loss is definitely a product you can rely on if you are willing to cut your weight in a natural and a healthy way. It has been 3 weeks i have been using this product and i have seen great change in myself.
Mohit singh

[Apr 16, 2018] Nidan Ayurveda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We used the product of Ayurveda Weight Lose, in which the company told us that your body will slim with this product but if the body can only reduce only 2 kilos, then I stopped using it. so i can stop the product after 3month use.

but this is not right for me.
Wow, this is the best weight gain product in the market. I am very shocked to notice myself gaining a good amount of weight within a period of 15 days after taking the weight gainer from Nidan ayurveda.

I have tried various other means to gain weight but it was all in vain, until I used this Ayurvedic product that changed my life forever.

A-30, 31, 3rd Floor, Ganesh Nagar, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Nidan Ayurveda India - nidan ayurveda india complaint against weight loss ayurvedic product