Niftyoption.in/ — fraud company http://www.niftyoption.in/

Banglore, India
 Narendrasd on Jan 14, 2019
They are totally fraud guys, they will send you SMS for 98% accuracy, once you pay them money, they will blacklist you from whatsapp and calls . They will ssend you SMS for buying calls Put or Call but always they post profit only on their website. guys please do use your own knowledge, cheaters are there in market. If you call from different nos. also they will keep blocking those nos.

Comments

Worst service and scam, be careful when you pay money
They are totally fraud guys, once you pay them money, they will blacklist you from whatsapp and calls . They are not sending any SMS for buying calls Put -they will show profit only on their website. niftyoption.in is a cheaters in market. If you call from different nos. also they will keep pick the phone and when u ask about money paid they will again block ur no..
Am nagalaxmi from Bengaluru.I don't think they are wrong because am sticking with them from past 3 months .They maded me to recover 7lakhs loss .I think negative reviews posted by there competitors .As a doctor by profession and trader by passion I recommend other traders to trust and join this firm .
Yes they are 100% fraud guys, its a SCAM. This Nagalaxmi's review is completely fake. I have subscribed and lost my money. This Vijay will block you from whtsapp/telegram/phonecalls once you pay the subscription amount.

Please beware and don't lose your hard earned money.
hello all could you share screen shot of payment
I am happened to see this forum and extremely shocked trust me guys am not a client of www.niftyoption.in am practicing technical analysis course from nse coaching center and preparing for NISM EXAM. Come to point My One of 2 close friends are HIGHLY satisfied CLIENTS of www.niftyoption.in from past 5 months they always praises lot about them and there high accurate service where both of them recovered there losses too. I too have seen there trading portfolio where they daily making more than 25k++profits by trading multiple lots in index options and stock options. My friends said there only problem is www.niftyoption.in mobile customer care was highly busy on market hours but they very well response on WHATSAPP customer care number [protected] & after mkt hours you can reach them easily. So the above comment can be possibility of competitors jealousy on them to confuse prospects new customers. My honest opinion is good advisory firm should be recognized and behalf of my friends I post this feedback to guide new traders to join them with complete trust.
After reading good reviews i joined niftyoption.in
When i can pay him banknifty service
After payment he block my contact number
There service is that BUY BANKNIFTY31200CE(11-JULY) AT 460 TGT 600 SL 375 i buy 2 lots and waiting for all days for target bt call didn't reched to the tgt and in the evening they send me daily report card TODAY'S REPORT:NIFTY12000CE: +3000/5LOTS/STOCK OPTION:TORRENTPOWER300CE: +45000/3LOTS/BANK NIFTY:31200CE: +5800/VISIT:NIFTYOPTION.IN/WHATSAPPENQUIRY: [protected]
Freinds plzzzzzz dont trust to niftyoption.in
And all the good review are own company members not any clients

Niftyoption.in/ - fraud company http://www.niftyoption.in/