NIIT — As Management Spoiled My diploma to Complete their Targets.

1st Floor, Sector 32d, Chandigarh District, Chandigarh, India
 Ajay Sankh on Jul 3, 2017
My student Id is R0700D0800140, I still remember It's because I love NIIT a lot, But what the management of NIIT sector 32-D which spoil my Diploma & mine career also. I have completed my three semester from NIIT Hamirpur of GNIIT program with A grade. When I moved to Chandigarh, I have only money to complete my 4 semester but they used my all money for other courses like oracle certification english speaking course forcefully by saying that we will help you to complete 4th semester fees by giving some opportunity in NIIT. But they only want a new student for new course. then I have completed these courses & they start asking money for 4th semester. but I have not able to give my 4th semester payment. & they didn't allow me to give 4th semester exam. Then I asked them to please give me 3 semester diploma atleast I can apply for job but they didn't help me to achieve that. Then I left without any hope & completed my graduation which took near about 1 year. then slowly I forget what they did with me & my career which I love the most. and eventually I started to hate NIIT. which is only money making hub.
I know it's very late as I am discussing my complaint to you as already I am doing e commerce analyst job but still I remind if this not happen may be i am in very good position as I love language a lot & IT lot you can check my marks in all three semester.
I have not hope with any one but it will make me little satisfy you provide me 3 semester diploma which i have completed with Grade A. Atleast I have something which i havn't wasted.
Hope you will take my concern seriously & help me.

Enrollment id R0700D0800140
Name: Ajay Kumar

[Jul 05, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    NIIT - As Management Spoiled My diploma to Complete their Targets.