NIIT — course

Janakpuri, West Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Nitin jha 180 on Nov 17, 2018
Dear sir i would like to inform you that i am a student of niit janakpuri i am pursuing dca course from there. At the time of admission they told me that total fees of that course is 30000 with all the taxis but now they are demanding more than that. They didn't schedule my mt on april and didn't provide me cbp batches. On august they provided me batch and after completing that class when i told them to schedule my exam so they denied and change my status to defaulter when i called my mother to talk with them so they agreed with my point but again in november they told me submitted your total fees otherwise we would not give you permission to attend a single classes from niit. And seema mam said to me "jo karna h karlee main na to job dungi or na hee class # in this way they are treating us.
Sir please help me i belong to a poor middle class family. I can't afford this nonsense. Please refund my money either give me certificate to that courses which i have done from there.

Student id s[protected]
Course dca

[Nov 17, 2018] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0