NIIT — In connection with my previous complaint against NIIT Janakpuri from username Geetaang

Janakpuri, West Delhi District, Delhi, India
 GeetaangManchanda
I got my son geetang manchanda registered in niit janak puri centre for java advance course on 22 may 2017. On attending class for the first day, he found that the atmosphere at the centre is not convenient for him.in this regard, i had a wide discussion with the head of the centre miss yojana sharma. I requested her that either the process of refund should be initiated or transfer the money to rajouri gardern centre where my son is already enrolled in android course. But she denied from any help in this regard. I request you to look into the matter on urgent basis. My contact no. Is [protected]. I was not even provided with computerized bill receipt and not even a mail regarding id no. Of the student.

[Jun 12, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by GeetaangManchanda, Jul 23, 2017
My complaint has not been resolved as yet. A simple two line talk cannot clarify the matter regarding refund of my money. I want you to forward the links and details which clarifies that refund is not possible for this course.

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    NIIT - In connection with my previous complaint against NIIT Janakpuri from username Geetaang