NIIT — Niit certificate request pending

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Monis Mirza Sheikh
I request you to say tha i am a student of gniit programme from your Niit Kanpur arya nagar centre. My name is Mohd Monish and my student id is S[protected] i already completed my course and successfully cleared all the exams before october 2016 so i want my GNIIT certificate as soon as possible.
So i highly obliged you to please generate my Certificate i already tried to send certificate request from my student id but i am unable to make request from my student id due to any reason. please sir resolve my problem.

Registration id - R[protected]

[May 31, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Longshethung Ezung's response, May 31, 2017
Since my place is way too far from the nearest office branch of NIIT i.e in Assam. I am a resident of Nagaland and so it will not be possible for me to attend the personal counselling and also the online entrance test that is to be held there. Also I paid the registration fee before all the steps for the entry was completed and I was not able to Complete my application form. While the amount was already transcated before the forms were filled successfully. Therefore, I request the concern incharge to look into the matter.
Anticipating for a positive results

Comments

Since I'll not be able to attend the entrance exam and also the personal counselling that is being provided, as the nearest branch is way to far from my place. Therefore, I urge that my registration fee is refund.

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001