NIIT — Regarding placement

Student id- S17I[protected]
Registration no.-R17I[protected]
Batch code- B170023
Study center - Allahabad NIIT
When I took the admission i was told by all the staff that I would be placed at my preferred location, sir I want to be placed in my nearby location i.e between Lucknow to Allahabad or between Kanpur to Allahabad or Varanasi, I already gave the list of my preferred location in fact some of the students got the placement according to their will, it's almost 2 months have gone but I can't get any location, last week my center head called me for the location of agra, ambala and Meerut all are so far from my hometown I.e Bharwari (kaushambi u.p)but still I locked the seat for agra but next day my center head told me that I have got Rudrapur Uttrakhand.so I can't understand how I got that location when I did not locked it, thats why I had not accepted appointment letter till now.
Sir you are requested that please provide me preferred location as I mentioned above, actually my parents are living alone in my hometown so I have to be there regularly or weekly interval of time that's why I want my nearby location.i collect the information about some branches which are situated in my neighbour district(fatehpur, kanpur, kanpur dehat, allahabad, lucknow)which needs staff.
Sir please think over it and give response as soon as possible because it's almost 2 months have gone and I am still waiting for placement, its crossing the height of patience...
Sanu Srivastava

Regarding placement

[Mar 17, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shanu Srivastava, Mar 18, 2017
Dear Team,
I've completed PGDBO programme from Allahabad center, earlier it was communicated to get placed at the preferred location or nearby to the same. I was willing to get placed at Allahabad or nearby but my center head asked me to choose from Agra, Bareilly and Meerut as only these locations were available. Then I've chosen Agra location (even it was almost 450-500 kms away from my hometown) and my center head confirmed me for the same. But, at the last moment he denied for the location and asked me to join at Rudrapur (Uttrakhand), where I'm not comfortable to join due to some health issues with my parents.
Request you to kindly interwein and arrange some nearby location to my hometown so that I could manage with the job and family. Also, I've enquired to my nearby branches which requires staff.
I'll be highly grateful to you.

Thanks and regards
Sanu Srivastava
Updated by Shanu Srivastava, Mar 18, 2017
Please resolve my problem ASAP.

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001