NIIT — Staff harassment

Kalyan, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Soni00601
Hi team,

I request you to take an serious action on ms. Sujata, head of niit kalyan branch.

My brother named yuvraj kuche is studying in the institute, since the day he joined the institute the teachers are harassing for fees. We clearly mentioned while joining that will be not able to pay whole fee in one go however they insisted us to pay atleast 2k and take the admission (Under some special offer) post that we have paid 15+k and i had clear discussion that 15k will b paid in next 10 days (Which is paid in given timeline by me) and rest will be paid in the month of march 2017.
Post paying these many installments they have not allowed my brother to seat in exams. Also harassed him to pay rest amount right away else they'll not allow to seat him in any exam and he has to pay 500 for each examination.

My brother was harassed very badly, i sits in pune office and he stay in kalyan, today when he called me up he was about to cry!! Even when i have personally met ms. Sujata i have seen the way she talk rather quarrel, if she would have behaved in such way with the guardian then i can imagine the way she have behaved with her students. She even don't know that when the course is getting completed. She claims that same will be complete within three months wherein there were many students who are studying there since more than three month for same course.

Please take an strict action on such pathetic people who ruins the name of such big institutes by showing their dirty and greedy attitudes.

Ms. Dnyaneshwari kuche

[Mar 02, 2017] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0