[Resolved]  Nike India — exchange issue with nike at factory store dahisar checknaka mumbai

Hi nike team,

Just to inform you that i bougt nike air max axis prem shoes on 28/04/2019 from nike factory store at dahisar check naka in mumbai. And after one day i realized that its havig size issue. I went to same store with same bill and box for exchange.
But they refused to exchange stating that shoes has bit dust.
But it was not any dusty anymore. Just in the sole it was bit of dust because i tried and walking for a while.

They refused to exchange within their policy date deadline.

I request nike, kindly do the need full for the same.

Abhay
exchange issue with nike at factory store dahisar checknaka mumbai
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019
Hi, Just to inform that I bought nike air max prem shoes from nike factory store in mumbai. And later I realized that size is not proper to me. SO I went back to that store within a week for exchange. But they refused to exchange .The asst head coach of that store said that shoe sole has some dust will not accept and will not give any exchange. Dust was just minor I tried many times to adjust with that shoes so some dust stick to shoes sole. Please do the needful

[May 04, 2019] Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello team,

I found this outlet snipe men's wear chennai is selling fake nike products. This makes negative impact on nike brand to people and reduces brand value. Kindly make necessary actions to control these kind of fake products.

Nike India
    Nike India Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560093