[Resolved]  Nike India — unresponsive consumer forum

Have been calling and writing to the nike consumer care about the exchange of faulty shoes. Nobody picks up on the consumer care number and there are no replies to my emails which i have been sending for the past two weeks. A very unresponsive and disappointing system it has.
I had visited the nike store at city centre, kolkata. I had misplaced the bill so they asked me to mail my problem to the consumer forum. I have been doing that for the past two weeks and there has been no reply. It feels as though they are ignoring my repeated complaints and are waiting for three months (Warranty period) to pass by and so that the customer has no option left but to buy new shoes.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019
Received an email for further help

[Mar 19, 2019] Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have purchased Nike sports shoe from CSD CANTEEN INS ANGRE, the same shoes got damaged within a day.
Please look in the issue and provide some help on this.

Bill no 016557 dated 23/10/2018
Product no: 048244A
I have placed an order from Jabong. Com for providing 02 No Track pant on dt. 22.12.2018 which order ID No is 109736204364226463403. After using three months I saw some manufacturing defect has occured on it. So I requested to you to replace my track pant as per reputation of Nike.
Amar Singh Rawat

Nike India Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560093