[Resolved] Nikon India — nikkor 200 500 (copy with clarity issues and dust)

JNR City Center First Floor Nagar Near IBIS Hotel, No-30, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Rd, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Arun P Sidharthan on Mar 16, 2019
Last month feb 1 (2019) i purchased a nikkor lens 200 500 5.6 which costs around 78000. When i tested the lens with my camera body i found some issues with auto focus and the images captured within 300 500 range is very soft. I clicked few more shots and confirmed the issue. On 5th day of purchase i reported this to customer care writing emails. They were doing some random tests and were telling no issues with it. Also i reported about some dusts and moisture marks inside the lens. They were telling its normal and cannot be fixed. And need to change some element which will be charged to me. From last 15 days my lens is with nikkor service centre banglore and they are not willing to fix the dusts and the marks inside it.

I am totally disappointed with the nikon after sale service. I believe its their responsibility to qa the lenses properly and ensure that there is no dusts/ particles inside a brand new lens.

I am not ready to take back the lens in that condition, i need my money back as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2019

[Mar 17, 2019] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nikon India Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Team,

In reference to consumer complaint, we have resolved customer complaint and shared the sample images with complainant.

We also did maximum dust cleaning for this product, requested complainant visit Bangalore office to collect the same.

If you need any further details, please feel free to write to us.

+91 12 4468 8500 (Tech. Support North)
    +91 22 4092 5555 (Tech. Support West)
    +91 33 4021 8500 (Tech. Support East)
    Plot No.71, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Nikon India - nikkor 200 500 (copy with clarity issues and dust)