[Resolved] Nikon — nikon 3300 err

Haree krishna on Sep 6, 2019
My nikon 3300 camera exceeded warranty is showing err inside viewfinder and the display is off, not seeing the light blink on the yellow light beside the screen while inserting battery / memory card, we can just click shutter at err with a slow shutter sound then after that it show normal dial in viewfinder then we can take a single shot but after that it again goes err and this repeats all the time. It is autofocusing on 18-55 and 70-300 kit lenses still not having the beep sound of focusing... Can you help me find a solution to this...
Hapefully haree krishna from alappuzha/kerala
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2019

[Sep 06, 2019] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nikon India Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Thank you very much for writing to us.

We request you to visit Nikon India authorized service centre, so that they can check and assist you further.

We request you to visit the link http://www.nikon.co.in/en_IN/service/service_centers to check the details of your nearby NIKON India authorized service center.

We would be delighted to assist you in case of any further query.

Comments

My camera display not visible after using sometime . . I have already informed to nikon service techn even though they have not solved my problem... so kindly I request you to.. solve my problem

+91 12 4468 8500 (Tech. Support North)
    +91 22 4092 5555 (Tech. Support West)
    +91 33 4021 8500 (Tech. Support East)
    Plot No.71, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001