Nissan Motors — sunny xl diesel body works - till now one month delay

Pondicherry, Pondicherry District, Puducherry, India
 Jafarsathik on Dec 3, 2018

I'm jafar from salem. Owning nissan sunny xl diesel not more than 6months of age.in 2nd nov 2018 met with an accident and towed my car to vignesh nissan in pondy with the support of rsa. Today (3rd dec).. Till now none of my requesred works and concerns accomplished. Instead they are complaining about the parts delivery from nmipl, that they didn't get parts. But they had ordered parts on 24th of nov only. Why there is a delay of 22days.? They are dumb in this question. According to my assumption it should have reached them on 27th atleast. I can't take this kind of lethargic replies and also they are least brother to customer's complaints. Also for the past one week there is no response to my calls. Is this the way how a customer should dealt with? Or is this the way how a customer from renault nissan alliance should be dealt? For your kind information, i'm working in rnaipl only. I was very much fed up with nissan's sales and service. Even nissan enthusiastics are changing their minds to some other brands due to this kind of sluggish behaviour from dealership side. I would like to request the ceo of nmipl to take necessary actions against this. Even i don't care to file a legal complaint in consumer court.

[Dec 03, 2018] Nissan Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0