[Resolved]  Nobroker — alexa 2 bhk package

I ordered for Alexa 2 BHK combo package and Smitha was the one assisting me, she was very good and managed to solve all my queries to satisfaction with her responses, she went on vacation and appointed Ziya as her backup who is completely ignorant and providing false excuses for my queries, he is not even picking my calls and upsetting me to the level beyond my tolerance.

I have suffered a lot from the booking via no broker -
1. Booking was made with confirmation of delivery
2. At the time of booking i was made aware that furnitures are out of stock.
3. No one there except Smitha to pick my call, she went on vacation and I am left with no service.
4. This gives me enough experience to expose Nobroker renting services to social media and to terminate my contract.
5. Rentomojo on the other hand is delivering with less documentation headaches and before time with prompt services.

I find no reason to continue with Nobroker renting furniture services and is not liable to pay any penalty, infact I would expect Nobroker to pay penalty as part of worst service i have ever received.

Next option for me is to go to consumer forum and get my refunds back further to expose the service quality in social media as I understand, other than bluffing to customers, No broker dont have an honest service to pay.

No one attends my call and no call back. I would definitely drag Nobroker to Consumer Forum shortly.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-13 16:08:17
My furnitures are delivered with good quality, though bit late but is delivered.

[Feb 07, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102