[Resolved] NoBroker — grooms negligence

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 lifenharsha on May 14, 2019
I’m dr. Sriharsha, currently a resident of chennai. I’ve an apartment in bangalore for rental purpose and i’ve taken a plan with nobroker for the rental help in january since i’m not there to show my apartment around. My relationship manager is kiran singh. Since january, her response has been pretty poor. I’ve received hardly 2-3 calls from her over the last 4-5 months. I’ve repeatedly tried to contact her but in vain.in the last month, she hasn’t called back inspite of repeated requests for calls. I’ve even called the customer care and complained, but again no response. My flat keys are with no broker agents and i’m unable to contact them. This has caused me undue stress and loss of rent for 5 months with no possession of keys to my own apartment. So kindly accept my complaint and do the needful.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 14, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us, we would request you to share us your contact details and allow us sometime so that our team can work on the issue on priority basis and get back to you.

Comments

Good afternoon sir, this complaint is regarding nobroker.com for cheating me in search of a house.I strongly feel that it's a organised loot in combination with house owners. Please look into the matter. Please find attached screenshot for info.

Its been almost 15 days passed but still i am
not still received a single visit or inquire from "No-Broker" side
regarding rent out my home.

I am really been disappointed &
sorry to continue with you further more.

Hence i would like to refund of my
amount that i have invested with you...

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    NoBroker - grooms negligence