Related NoBroker reviews
View all 1488 NoBroker Reviews
[Resolved] Nobroker — No Broker Insurance Scam!!
Beware guys, don't get fooled by the name and services.
The team runs a great scam and let me tell you my ordeal with NoBroker and their services.
I booked their packers and mover services and was promised zillions of things -
1. you will have a dedicated relocation manager : Someone who will never contact you and you will chase them all the time.
2. You will be offered a cheaper price - but the scam begins by this
3. You will be offered all sort of customized services etc. but at the actual packing time.. None will happen.
4. Someone from a third party vendor will come and do the job as per their wish : And no broker claims they have trained them
5. They would not even have fragile stickers to protect fragile items and glass crockery. They throw everything alike into the truck!
6. You will be asked to buy insurance for the main items: But when packing is done they will ask you to spilt the same amount for every single pick packed be it even a box of bedsheets which will reduce the insurance value of your valuables which you added considering they needs an amount for major items like - Crockery, glass, furniture, other valuables.
7. Then again you have to chase for the updates on your good and their status as app won't show any updates on the progress.
8. Finally, the goods arrive and there are damages - so you contact the team and they ask you to fill a form with the details.
9. Now you will be sent another email to fill the same details.
10. Then you are asked to provide the repair estimates or replacement charges for the completely damaged goods.
11. Then you are asked to give images, pricing and details again.
After you are done with all this you will again chase the team for an update on the insurance claim.
And then the best part from the insurance providers -
1. We do not cover crockery and glass item damage and this is sneaked in some part of the insurance document very cleverly and never disclosed to the customers initially
2. Then they make a estimate of repair and replacement as per their assessment for other good ~ 2500 and add a note that as per the policy a min of 2500/- will be borne by the customer as a part of the claim and your claim is 2500 so all goes NIL. And all this again sneaked into the policy which is never disclosed till the end right from the purchase of insurance or services from No Broker.
Then you contact the insurance team and they say read the doc and check with No Broker.
No Broker supervisor or support team says sorry insurance team and doesn't respond back!
I didn't have much of damages which was good but to get the claim for whatever they did has become a tedious task now.. Want to ensure
1. NoBroker and Insurance company authority be aware of the of the SCAM you are running in the pertext of insuring the goods you move
2. Let the world know who they cheat you and make you run for the damages they do
3. And lastly want someone to look into having a fair inspection and providing my claims to the damages done by the packers and movers, No brokers as per the actual costs.
Was this information helpful?
May 30, 2023Complaint marked as Resolved
NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 29, 2023NoBroker Customer Care's response Hi Darshika, we have a team of qualified relationship managers and trained professionals who are dedicated to providing a smooth and stress-free shifting experience to all our customers and also making sure that no damages are caused to your belongings. Kindly share your registered number so that we can investigate what went wrong and resolve it at the earliest.