[Resolved] Nobroker — no refund of money back plan no broker, liar and cheaters inc.

BENGA LULU Cheaters capital, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 harresh on Feb 17, 2020
Someone called from no broker after my complaint but instead of providing details when they have paid the refund asked me to give them my bank statement of 3 months to check if the refund is there, it is so stupid that the person [ company who has paid the refund as claimed by them cannot send details which day, what reference number they have refunded the money, as they claim, if at all they have, overall they are liars since last october they have been saying we have processed my refund but no details till date from oct2019 to feb 2020
Previous ticket numbers of this issue
Ticket #4249015 has been created
Ticket #4249016 has been created
A ticket #4164313 has been created
A ticket #4164310 has been created
You are creating so many tickets are you a movie theater company or a company doing housing business???

This is your mail to me on 10th oct 2019
Hi harresh vasudev,
We have initiated a refund of rs.7668 for your moneyback plan. Your refund will appear on your account within 7-10 working days.
For any queries, please write back to us at [protected]@nobroker.in or call us on +[protected]
Nobroker team

no refund of money back plan no broker, liar and cheaters inc.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2020

[Feb 17, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
Hi, we've let our concerned team know about it. They are checking on it and we shall get back to you soon with an update.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - no refund of money back plan no broker, liar and cheaters inc.