[Resolved] Nobroker — non refund of cgst and sgst

Takshila CHSL, Bldg No 31 A/25, Off Mahakali Caves Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 jetmelvin on Sep 24, 2019
A no broker sales executive called and convinced me to but a paid service to sell my property in mumbai. The plan was costing rs. 16499 plus cgst and sgst of 18% amounting to rs. 2969.82. I paid online a total amount of rs. 19468.82 on aug 28, 2019. This was a money back plan with a condition that if nobroker failed to sell my flat in 90 days, they would refund a part of my money.

All the relevant information required by no boker was provided over the phone which was updated in my account.

I get a call after a week that they will not be able to fulfill their objective as they found some of the documents incomplete. They agreed to refund my money in full, however, declined to refund the gst.

Since the agreement was terminated within 10 days and that too by nobroker, i am liable to get a full refund, including the 18% gst i paid. I did get a refund of the principal amount, but they refuse to pay the gst amount to me. I find this wierd and now am wondering that this may be their modus operandi to make money without providing services.

I need to claim my gst back, hence i seek help. I did send them two emails, but have not got any revert.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-26 10:53:50

[Sep 24, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2019
Kindly share your contact details at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to assist you further with your requirement

Comments

This is sheer negligence and absolutely arrogant customer Service from No-Broker with regards to my refund.

I have been seeking a full refund of the service which I never got. However, its shocking that, No Broker has forfeited the GST amount and are not willing to give it back. It is criminal to hold on to a GST amount and only returning a principle amount.

I seek expert opinion in this matter and whom should I approach to get the 18% GST refunded to me.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - non refund of cgst and sgst