[Resolved]  Nobroker — non return of premium amount paid as no broker failed to arrange tenant for rent for s. srinivasan

I have given advertaisement in no broker for my flat c-302, urban ville, velachery main road, chennai-600042 and paid premium of rs 7300 but nobroker could not arrange tenanantgowtham. I had subsequently got a tenant through other agency suleka. I requested for return of my premium paid as nobroker claimed that it will be returned if they could not find a suitable client. I had sent the rental agreement and asked for refund but now they refusing to refund the amount as it is not matching the amount written. Please note that i have ticked the column for negotiable. Hence, i am eligible for refund of premium amount paid.
S. Srinivasan
3b1, jayanthi olympia residency, lattice bridge road, thiruvanmiyur, chennai-600041
E mail iā€™d :[protected]@gmail.com
Mob:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-19 11:22:11

[May 14, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response May 14, 2019
This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us, we would request you to share us your contact details and allow us sometime so that our team can work on the issue on priority basis and get back to you.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102