NoBroker — property delisted from site without reason

exec on Nov 14, 2019
I have not found a tenant but i received this email message yesterday: we are pleased that you've have found the right tenant through nobroker. To stop you from receiving more enquiries, we will be delisting your property from our site.

So either this is a major error or they are cheating me out of the services that are due for 45 days from oct 4. Even though my account shows active, no tenant data is available, and i am not able to contact the relationship manager. I have also not got any response from nobroker since yesterday.

[Nov 14, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by exec, Nov 15, 2019
Prospective tenants had made appointments with the field representative to view my property, but when the tenants reach the property the field rep does not show up. This happened multiple times over the last 2 weeks, including yesterday (Nov 14) and tenants are complaining directly to me. So tenants are unable to see the property as the keys are with Nobroker field rep, and I am unable to rent out my property. My 45 days are not over yet, but when I indicated that I will not renew the subscription due to poor service and low traffic to their site, they are promoting additional services which I don't need. Very unprofessional team, owners beware.
Updated by exec, Nov 16, 2019
Nov 16: Yesterday a prospective tenant was asked to contact the owner directly to view the apartment, but Nobroker field rep has the keys to the apt. There is no coordination between various departments in Nobroker, and people like me that have paid for services are being victimised by their incompetence and lack of professionalism. I strongly advise not to use Nobroker services.
Updated by exec, Nov 16, 2019
Nov 16: received this message today from Nobroker:
Your property is live on NoBroker.com after review. Interested tenants will call you at <my number>

Nobroker has the keys to the apartment, and I have paid for Nobroker to show the property. What is going on?
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2019
We regret the inconvenience you had to face. we request you to share your contact details via Message or you can write to us at [protected]@nobroker.in. we will look into your issue on a priority basis and get back to you asap.
Updated by exec, Nov 20, 2019
Nov 20: So Nobroker finally returned the keys. I found that someone had turned the fridge off, which resulted in a bad smell. Nobroker field rep denied responsibility and Nobroker did not get the fridge cleaned in spite of being told many times. Also found that a regulator of a fan was broken/missing. The broken piece was nowhere in the apartment so the only person that had the key, viz. Nobroker field rep, was the culprit. Again, very evasive responses from him and denials.

Relationship manager was barely satisfactory but field rep in Mumbai was not available as required to show the property, apart from the broken fan regulator and fridge problem they caused. Senior people in the company were not at all interested in hearing or resolving issues. They were only interested in selling additional services. Having an online platform does not make up for the poor service provided.

In summary, stay from Nobroker.
Updated by exec, Nov 20, 2019
IN SUMMARY, STAY AWAY FROM NOBROKER

Comments

NoBroker Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2019

Kindly share your contact details via Message at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to resolve the issue and working towards earning back your trust

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    NoBroker - property delisted from site without reason