[Resolved] Nobroker — refund of rs-5832 not yet done by nobroker

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Biju T Balakrishnan on Mar 14, 2020
Hello team,

I had initiated a rental process by paying a token amount of 10000 rs for an apartments with nobroker in last week of oct 2019, my rented house details #203, geetanjali pride ii, 5th main, 6th cross, malleshpalya, bangalore-560075. We were told all the maintenance and repair work will be done by 30 oct. But when we checked the status of the work only cleaning and painting was completed. Major part of the elecrical and plumbing task were not completed. Since we had to vacate our house on 30 oct, we occupied the house on 1 nov 2019 with these pending task related to electrical and plumbing as we were proimised it will be done in 2-3 days. But that didn't happen. Me and my family (My wife, 7 and 3 yrs old daugther) had to go through one of the worst days of our life. The plumbing were leaking, rusted, old and not working. The electrical fitting were not working or broken or hanging. Thanks to nobroker mainteance team who didnt come to complete the task nor did they respond to our phone call. Finally we were forced to complete the very basic electrical and plumbing task so that we can survive on 5 nov 2020. When we got the work done we found there were rat nest in our kitchen chimney. Thanks to great service which was done by nobroker team before we occupied the house. We followed up with the nobroker team to complete the rest of task. Then finally they started calling us for making payment of rest of advance amount. They said if we pay that we will finish the work. So i paid the rest 90k to them with hope the work will be completed. But as expected nobroker maintenance team didnt complete the work. We kept on following up with them till end of nov. Then nobroker team started following up with us for rent in 1s week of dec 2019. I denied to pay the rent nor sign the agreement till this repair work is done. They kept on promising and it never happened. Finally end week of dec 2019 they said the owner is not ready to pay for the same hence they cannot do the work. We will have to stay with these broken electrical and plumping work. Meanwhile during nov last week i started interacting with ishrath [ishrath. [protected]@nobroker.in] shared the whole story with her, and requested her to please refund our 1 lakh amount and help us vacate this apartment. For which she was not able to resolve the same. Finally all the pain and suffering came to an end. We were asked to vacate my rented house on or before 31 jan 2020 in the first week of jan by nobroker, because the owner has initiated cancellation of agreement with nobroker and will expire on 31 jan 2020. We managed to get a house in short notice and we vacated the house on 25 jan 2020. We got into and agreement that they will deduct, from advance amount and mainteance charges paid by me to do basic electrical and plumbing repair[105832], three months rent (22000x3=66000) and refund our amount in two installments (34000 & 5832). First part rs 34000 will be transferred on or before 24th dec eod after detecting 3-months rent (22000 x 3 = 66000) and second part rs 5832 after we vacate and settle electric bill. Since the inspection didn't complete on 25 jan we didn't handover the key to nobroker team. We had a discussion with the owner and nobroker on 26 jan about the same. Where the owner and nobroker agreed to get the inspection completed. I have handed over the key on 26 evening 7 pm ist to residents of 301, geetanjali pride ii 3rdfloor. As per the agreement over email, the inspection done on 25 and later after i handed over the key, there was no damages in the house nor there were any dues pending from our side. I was promised to get my 5832 rs after deducting electric bill for jan month 2020. Since there was not response from your side. I have done several email and phone follow up in feb & mar 2020 month. Tried to reach out to zaid [zaid. [protected]@nobroker.in) but there is not response from his side. I was promised callback but nobody has called several occasions. I have attached the screenshot of all these email conversations.

I request you to please process my refund. You may reach out to me to know the bank details for transfer of the fund.

Biju balakrishnan
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-19 07:35:43

[Mar 15, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Biju T Balakrishnan Mar 14, 2020
Finally I have started getting response from Nobroker Team. Zaid who as not responding from last 45 days has now started responding. He has came with a weird question which he is asking me to share the rental agreement. If i tell you about the story my rental agreement creation that would really showcase how efficient and personal information protection sensitive is Nobroker team will be reviled. When I started my working with Nobroker Rental team in first week of Nov 2019 they shared a link to fill my details. I thought the team is very advanced and great system is there to track and fill these details. But all my expectations were shattered when they shared the draft of my rental agreement via email. The agreement belongs to some other property and had all personal and sensitive information about the owner and tenant. I informed the Rental team about the same. Instead of showing concerns about this mistake they were least bothered about the incident and kept on sending wrong and incorrect rental agreement for close to 3 weeks. Finally we some how managed to correct all the details in the draft. I had to pay Rs 478 approx for a agreement. Then they shared the hard copy via courier and we received it by 3 week of Dec 2019. When i checked the document my fathers name was not correct and address of the rented property was not correct. Then i informed the team to correct these as per draft and send it to me again. Which has never happened even the rental team never bothered to resend it after that till now.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2020
Hello Biju, kindly share your contact details via message at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to resolve the issue and working towards earning back your trust.
Updated by Biju T Balakrishnan Jun 17, 2020
I haven't received any update from the team since three months. I agree we were in lockdown past few months. Hence I havent reached out to the team.But considering the fact now you have resumed office and Working from Home. I would request you to please process my pending amount of Rs 5832. No body called me or reach out to me. Please call me on this mobile number - [protected].

Comments

Worst worst worst service. Dont purchae any plan
Not even supporting in the first chat itself. i just want to ask the payment of the premium support, but their chat created the irritated situvation.

i'll defintely complain this
Shreya joined the chat
Shreyaokay, you can.
Thank you for contacting us. Have a great evening.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - refund of rs-5832 not yet done by nobroker