[Resolved]  Nobroker — regarding non payment of rent to landlord

Every time i paid, it was instant but this time i had to send two months rent of 65000. As it exceeds 50k and i had to give my landlord's pancard details. But, mistakenly i had given my pan details instead of land lord's. This time the payment got late. I sent repeated mails to them but no response. Please clarify me will it be a problem or payment is getting late as it exceeds 50k. Please help me to resolve the issue or refund the money.
Here is the reference number of the transaction.
Nrp-117913
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-09 05:38:47

[Jan 03, 2020] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Jan 03, 2020
Hello Gowtham, kindly share your contact details via message at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to resolve the issue and working towards earning back your trust.
Updated by Gowtham Reddy Mangamuri Jan 03, 2020
Hi here is the details you asked for registered mobile:[protected]
Registered mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
RP I'd: nrp-117913

Updated by Gowtham Reddy Mangamuri Jan 03, 2020
I got a message stating that the amount was returned to nobroker pay and to asked me to re enter the details .but there is no pancard option to change as that is the place where i made a mistake. There are only fields of bank details in which i have updated..but in nobroker app itis still showing status as sent to bank
NoBroker Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2020
Hi Gowtham, we would like to inform you that your query was addressed and resolved by the team. If you are still facing any issue please let us know at [email protected]

Comments

Hi I am Gowtham and here is the information you have asked for reference.
Registed mobile no- [protected]
Registered email id- [protected]@gmail.com
RP id- 117913

NoBroker Customer Care's response, Jan 9, 2020

HI Gowtham,

what did they do, to resolve your status..

this people is really a cheater.

looting people's money.

subbu
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2020

Hi Subbu, we would like to understand the issue better. Please message us your registered contact details or you can write to us at [email protected] so that we can get in touch with you.
Mob number will be [protected]
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2020

Hello, thank you for sharing your contact details. Our team will get in touch with you soon. For any further queries feel free to contact us.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - regarding non payment of rent to landlord