Nobroker.com — opted to terminate 'owner plan' and no officer is responding

374, 23rd cross, sector 7, HSR layout, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 sridhara48 on Jun 12, 2019
I wanted to sell my house at Banashankari. So I advertised in Nobroker.com. And on Apr. 19th 2019, I have paid Rs. 19468.22 through my credit card (order ID [protected] ), and opted Owner Plan' service. As per the plan Nobroker is supposed find a buyer for us within 6 months. If not satisfied with the service, after 3 months, we can terminate the service and some amount will be refunded after deduction of some service charges. Nobroker has shown us some clients, but they are turned out to be fake buyers (not interested to buy) and they have not given any reason for non-selection of house for buying. This we informed to RM of Nobroker, over phone and requested him to send potential buyers only. But the same thing got repeated. Suddenly Nobroker has changed the RM without informing us. She also repeated the same procedure and whomever she suggested as buyers, they did not turn up. So decided that the service is very BAD, requested to terminate my plan after completion of 3 months and to refund the money. Regarding this I have emailed to 3 officers of Nobroker. But none of them have acknowledged the receipt of my email. They are keeping mum over the issue. Kindly suggest me to get the money refunded.

[Jun 12, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019
Hi Sridhara - We've let our concerned team know about the issue that you are facing. They are checking it and we shall get back to you soon with an update.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019
Hi Sridhar, we would like to inform you that your query was addressed and resolved by the team. If you are still facing any issue please let us know at [email protected]

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker.com - opted to terminate 'owner plan' and no officer is responding