Noha Hrd Services,chennai — Fraud job consultancy

I would like to complaint against a fraud job consultancy Noha hrd services (SAMSUN TOWERS)chennai egmore, run by one Mr.charles and his assistant Mr.dharma On this past oct 2016, these fellows told us that they might help me and one of my friends to secure a job at hosur. They told us that they would arrange us an interview for the job soon and we have to pay them Rs.15000 each. We paid the sum and but it was of no use. No interview was scheduled and when we enquired about it they started to give us silly excuses. Further when we asked for a refund they emailed us a fake call letter which could be easily recognized. Again when we forced them for our refund they started to give us silly excuses again, without paying us our complete refund. Because of them we lost several of our opportunities and about four months of time.

Comments

Hi all im john from chennai i approached noha hrd services for my job they were very patient and understood my needs and suggested me the right place for my job upgrade.Mr.Charles is the person who is very caring and understanding the needs perfectly.so friends i suggest you to approach this consultancy without any hesitation.
deepu123456789's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2018
Hi chales why don't u give relpy using your original name
Hi i am Loga i have refered by Noha hrd Service, Chennai.First i will search the job and then my friend approach the Noha hrd Services.It is the Best Consultancy Services in Chennai, Now i have placed in the Best MNC Company.
deepu123456789's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2018
Hi charles, why don't u give replay using ur original name.Using fake id 's is a shamefull things .

Chennai