Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Nokia India

Having problems with Nokia India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nokia India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nokia India

Nokia India reviews & complaints page 172

Nokia Customer Care of India Complaints & Reviews -
Nokia Customer Care of India

To
The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia C5-03 A. GREY IMEI :[protected]

i have recently purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The touch pad is not working . The phone also hangs. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Yours faithfully
jatin pathak
Aug 13, 2020

I have a phone, NOKIA - 6700C which is already a replaced set (within warranty period) having problems with Blue-tooth. Whenever blue tooth is switched on it was not switching on even after hours and also it was restarting when it is stopped during the process of switching. So I found out the nearest NOKIA CARE CENTER which near Jayanagar III block above the NILGIRIS super market. The person who attended me said nothing about the consequences of the service or about the conditions of their special Service center which was indeed shocking when I came to know after the service. The terms and conditions were like this:
    1. The phone may become dead or not working at all if given for service. -- " what is the use of Company service center ? In this case we can give it
    to any other repair shops as there is risk for the phone in both cases. It is clear from the terms that their technicians does not
    know how to repair and also experimenting on customer's phone.
    Is it not the responsibility of service center for correct service of the product ?

2. They are not responsible for anything which happens to the phone during the service. -- which means they can spoil the other features of the
    phone in the process and ask the customer to pay for the repair of the newly found problem . By this they are using a cheap
    business trick of making money and irritating customers.

By following these principles. They SPOILED MY CAMERA (which was the main feature of the phone) and asked for 3000Rs to FIX both BLUETOOTH and CAMERA to which I refused.

Before, my phone had a problem with Blue-tooth and now they added the Camera also to the list.

Please eliminate these worst service centers from the cities which aim to make service for Profit and not for customer satisfaction.

I would suggest all NOKIA customers not to go to (WORST) NOKIA CARE CENTER/ NOKIA care in Jayanagar III block, above Nilgiris Super market

SIR,
      I RECEIVED ONE NOKIA ( T ) MOBILE FROM MY BROTHER IN LAW, WHO LIVES IN U.S. ITS MODEL NO. IS 6010. AND ITS IME NO. IS 010416/00/347397/8.

NOW I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS OF PHONE RESTICTION CODE TO MY MAIL. AND ALSO ONE SMALL REQUEST THAT IS THIS MOBILE IS WORKING IN INDIA OR NOT. MY E MAIL ID IS [protected]@rediffmail.com

thanking you,

yoursfaithfully,
      vijyabhaskar
      hi,
      you can unlock your Nokia 6010 by using unlock codes.you can get the code from the t-mobile provider or else get from 3rd parties such as http://www.classicunlocking.com/nokia-6010/rs17wp9/ where i had get code for my mobile.here they are providing good services.here you need to give your IMEI number, mobile, network/country to them and get your code along with instructions.try it out.hope it helps you.

Hi, I had purchased a mobile for my aged parents in Oct 2011 from Viveks , Chennai- model 1280/imei no [protected].I trusted Nokia for its quality. However I realized my trust was misplaced.I was quite shocked that the charger was very flimsy and the pin hole in the charger very small as a result we discovered last week that the pin in the phone had broken off and was stuck in the pin hole of the charger. Since this is only one month of the purchase of the mobile, my father took this to the (Bhandari's)Nokia Care Centre at ambattur, chennai.

They first said that this can be repaired, my father was happy , they asked asked if he was interested to buy an extended warrenty for the phone for Rs 150. This being a very basic model and we already being covered by Viveks extended warrenty my father declined it. The tone changed since, they said that since this is a physical fault this cannot be covered by the warrenty and that we would need to pay Rs 250 for the same. This sounded ridiculous, they then offered that if we take the extended warrenty they would do it under the warrenty for free. My father could not quite get the logic behind this and finally had to succumbed to their pressure and paid Rs 150 for an extended warrenty .

This is outright cheating and fraud by the service center.We are not interested in the extended warrenty and would like our cash back?

I had high regards for opinion on Nokia's service, however after this episode I will not return to Nokia in future.

Service Centre name: Bhandari's nokia care,Ambattur, Chennai

job sheet number : 3234

Date :[protected]

Name: Stephen
        Aug 13, 2020

Hi I have Nokia E5 having IMEI Number [protected] and product code 059B059 purchased on 20/02/2011.
          I had problem with the phone, it was not getting switched on, so went to Nokia care Preet Vihar on 21-Nov-2011 (MAA COMMUNICATIOn 13, Shankar Vihar, Opp Metro Pillar No. 72, Vikas Marg, Delhi, 110092). The Job sheet no is[protected]/111121/67.
          they took half an hour with the phone and finally told me that the things can not be fixed under warranty and i will be charges Rs. 1550/- on higher side and the phone will be delivered within one day.
          today is 28-Nov-2011, I have still not received my phone even after following up several times. Now after 8 days when I called up, they told me that the phone is still not repaired and even the estimate has gone up.. nobody from nokia care gave me a call about higher charges and that when they will be able to deliver the phone.
          This is really disappointing about this cheating.

Thank you.
          Sincerely,
          Ritu Jain
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 13, 2020
          I am strongly against such kind of attitude and cheating.

Dear Sir, I purchased a Mobile Nokia E6 in vellore. But with in a week lot of problem in new handset and i informed to nokia care centre they ask me to submit handset in vellore Nokia Care i did that, when they taken to IMC in Delhi new problem created and again they send handset to Delhi they can't able to solve this issue. So they replace new handset again the same problem occured. I ask them to Replace Hanset cost and the Travel charge which i spend my own money, and also loss of pay for me when i went to submit my mobile in nokia care. My contact Number [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            They are ready to pay the mobile cost, But in 6 months 4 to 5 months my mobile with them only. I need refund of My Loss of Pay and Travel expense. Thats all RCCO of Bangaloe Nokia care [protected] Fridose anjum. Mail id ext-firdose.[protected]@nokia.com.
            Gnanendra (Gnanendra M.Mahendrakar) [protected] Mail id gnanendra.[protected]@nokia.com
            Dear Sir, I purchased a Mobile Nokia E6 in vellore. But with in a week lot of problem in new moblie and i informed to nokia care centre they ask me to submit moblie in vellore Nokia Care i did that, when they taken to IMC in Delhi new problem created and again they send moblie to Delhi they can't able to solve this issue. again the same problem occured. I ask them to Replace moblie cost and the Travel charge which i spend my own money, and also loss of pay for me when i went to submit my mobile in nokia care. My contact Number [protected]

I purchased a Nokia E-6 ( IMEI [protected]), on 21st August 2011. The handset has been giving frequent problems related to microphone of the instrument. Suddenly while a call is active, the receiver at the other end, is not able to hear the voice of the person speaking from the first end for around 10-20 seconds.

The problem happens in atleast 10 out of 20 calls in a day. The handset is under both actual and extended warranty and i have already visited the Nokia Care Centre at Lajpat Nagar,New Delhi twice regarding this problem. My handset has been reloaded with software and i have been told both the times that the handset will now work properly, however the problem continues to be there as it is. The Nokia Care team at Lajpat Nagar is so un-supportive that, they cant even identify a problem which the customer is facing and they term their support centre as Nokia "Care"....

I want to now get my handset replaced, as i am now simply sick of it....

Can anyone in this forum help me come out of this problem ?

Looking forward to a great support.

Pranav Sharma

[protected]@gmail.com

Nokia 5200 handset — calling problems

Dear Sir;

I had puchased a Nokia 5200 handset only last week (Dec 11). However, today (December 17), my phone has developed a strange problem. I can receive or make calls to any number, but the caller or receiver cannot hear me, although I can hear everything. Please suggest what is the cure for this problem.

Nokia — Nokia 5500 Replacement problem

The Senior Manager,
              Nokia.

Sir/Madam,

I'm from India(Chennai).I gave my Nokia 5500 sport for warranty service on Feb 5th 2008.My jobsheet no. is [protected].They said i'll get a replacement for my mobile.After 20 days they told me that they don't have stock for 5500, so they offered me 6300 .But I didn't accepted it, as it's a series 40 mobile, much lower version than my mobile.My mobile belongs to series 60 3rd edition v9.1 platform.

I mailed to Nokia care regarding that I was given a lower version mobile for my Nokia 5500, , They said they'll take further step to resolve my problem.But I didn't get my mobile yet.I'm mailing them for the last two weeks, they are replying me that my mobile is swapped for Nokia 6300.How could I bare such a lower version mobile.Everytime they are replying me that their executives will call me.But I didn't recieved not even a single call from them.Iasked the nokia care to give me my mobile or an alternate s60 3rd edition phone..But they're not replying me.More than a month has gone.Still I didn't get my mobile.
              More than a month has gone..So, Please take futrther action to solve my problem..

Nokia — Nokia 5500 replcement problem

My name is G.Magesh.I'm from chennai.
              Job sheet no. is [protected].IMEI is [protected].

I gave my Nokia 5500 sport for warranty service.They said i'll get a replacement for my mobile.After 20 days they told me that they don't have stock for 5500,so they offered me 6300 .But I didn't accepted it,as it's a series 40 mobile ,much lower version than my mobile.My mobile is a series 60 3rd edition phone.Which my mobile belongs to samrtphone category.

I mailed to Nokia care , they said they'll take further step to resolve my problem.But I didn't get my mobile yet.I've mailed them more than thrice,they are just giving me assurance.So I asked them to give me an alternate series 60 3rd edition phone.But they're not replying me.

Please suggest me, what should I do to get my mobile or an alternate mobile which belong to the same platform.

If they didn't reply me within tuesday.I'm planned to file petition against them in National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)

I need your help!!

Can anyone take my problem to be heared by the Nokia CEO.Or give me your suggestion.

Thank you..

Nokia Hand Set Model 2600 — Problem with new Mobile

1. Procured New Mobile Nokia GSM Hand Set N 2600-C Black Vide Subhiksha Shop Receipt No.INV/1023CLINT2 on 27.7.2008 from Pallavpuram Meerut UP India
              2. a) The Set No. [protected]
              b) Battery No.36356382111506018530670547
              c) Charger No.28114818718241060310055:0675605
              3. The cover of Mobile is not properly fixed. There is some gap.
              4.The battery backup of hand set is very less. Charging daily.
              Rest features are ok and up to the satisfaction.
              You are requested to please arrange to repaire and advise further.

Mrs kiran Gautam
              W/O Mr Anand Prakash Gautam
              p-67 MIG Phase -2
              Pallavpuram
              Meerut UP
              250110 India
              Simply a ring tone (speaker) problem but not resolved upto one month completed today. My Handset submitted on 19/7/2008 but still i am not get back. when i call to customer care then they always gives same answe, call after one week. service is very poor . Nokia don't care about our problem. There is no care at Nokia customer care. They don't give Handset replacement. My mobile 2600-c mobile under warranty period. But they don't solve my problems.
              It is to bring to your notice that i suraj singhania, a student of college residing at 53/c, ballygunge place, kol 19 is very upset with the service provided by your company.I had purchased a nokia handset 5200 one n a half year back. I had got my handset repaired twice during the warranty period. Recently about 1 month before i have got my battery changed n mike recovered which costed me RS1200. But again there is some disurbance in the phone and nokia care is again asking rs 500 to repair it.
              I cant afford to pay such huge amount every month being a student.It is very shameful, if a company, who has a goodwill in the market dissapoints its customers like this.This type of service is unexpected from such a branded company.
              I will be obliged if you look in the above matter seriously and help me to overcome the above problem.
              Thanking You
              Suraj Singhania
              ([protected])
              i have been using nokia 5300 cell phone, serial no [protected].i got this phone repaired 5 times but the outcome is not atall satisfactory.my phone re starts/re boots, poor outgoing audio quality, disturbance while talkingand power switch found broken.i went to nokia care named net dot solutions at hari nagar new delhi, inplace of listning my complaint they
              1)advised me to change my idea sim as according to them it has a poor network
              2)they said to me that due to dust the problem is continued
              3)when i asked for the job sheet they said they don't have bt latter i got it
              4)there behaviour was as if they are the customer and i waited there for exactaly 2 and half hours.
              5)everytime i gave my cell to them they just uploaded the software and gave it back.
              if nokia can't effort resolving the problems i think they should stop selling the cell phones
              *it have been 11 months and my nokia 5300 got repaired 5 times.
              resolve my problem or i will be bound to file a complain against nokia and net dot solutions.

srijan tiwari
              mo:[protected]
              sir i bought a new nokia 5500 classic and now it is not working .it is still in warranty period .i went to nokia care but they do not show any response .once they told your set is dead i paid them 350 Rs. fopr repairing it after 24 hour handset again stop functioning and they say that it is not our fault and they say that my handset is tempered before but is not so.sir kindly look into this matter soon.i will be grateful to you.
              my contact no. is [protected].
              sir
              i am not able to connect to net on mobile through my nokia 3110c.the symbol that appears at the of connection has disappeared.i went to nearest nokia care and my software updated but that did not help.
              this problem occured after i scaned my phone for virus thourgh my pc.please help...
              dear sir/madam
              i have nokia 6600 handset and from last two months i ma facing problem of handset being very slow in accesss and one more proiblem is with messages. the messages coming from other numbers to my phone are not coming in inbox at the same time two msgs for that incoming msg number are stornig in outbox and i need to delete everytime will u please tell some solution for this.
              To whomesoever it may concern

I, Namita sehgal bought nokia 6300(IMEI no. [protected]) on[protected]. my phone is giving problem from past one month it has gone to nokia care center twice but still its not working properly it has started giving problem again . I want nokia to change my set becoz i am very much fed up of this phone, i was a regular and loyal customer of nokia i only use nokia and suggest other also but now image of nokia in my eyes is oing bad . Pls nokia accept my request to change my handset.

Namita sehgal

date 25.07.09
              my phone is not working well
              Dear Sir/ Madam
              I purchased Nokia 2626 Black, IMEI [protected] Battery No.[protected] on 07/2/2009 from your authorized dealer M/s Shree Riddhi Siddhi at shop no. 43 Kesar Residency SectorNo.3 Charkope Market Kandivali (w) Mumbai 400067. the problem came in handset within 2 months, I went to your Nokia care center at CELLUER WORLD, 8&10 Rameshwar Tower, Shimpoli Road, Next to Gokhale School, Borivali (w) Mumbai 4000092. in the month of APR 2009 and handset give for repairing. the after 10-15 days recd handset & again same problem in the month of Jun 2009.again I went to Nokia care center at chirabazar - Mumbai. I recd handset after 15 days. Then again same problem came in handset in the month of JUL 2009. the i decided gone to direct authorized dealer shop & i demand i wont replace handset but they told to me we can't replace because Nokia company not give replace to us. This was answer from ur dealer. Then I again gone to Nokia care center at Borivali- Mumbai again told whole story about this handset problem. I demand I wont replace handset. But I recd call from your care center at Borivali - Mumbai regarding your handset repaired please come & collect. I received repaired handset on 08/08/2009 at 3.45 pm and after 2 days came same problem.What is this ??
              Why purchase handset from Nokia Company ??? within 6 months problem came four (4) times & your care centre lying with you 10-15 days. How handle co-ordination, problem without mobile. One time purchase assets for some life time for self .Again & again we will purchase handset for your business .

I will again 2days after returning Handset to Nokia Care Center at CELLUER WORLD, 8&10 Rameshwar Tower, Shimpoli Road, Next to Gokhale School, Borivali (w) Mumbai 4000092. Please give me New Handset against this Handset.

Please look into the matter & do the needful.
              If you wont any clarification please call me back on [protected] at Mumbai

Vijay Sawant
              Mob. No.[protected]
              Hello

i have nokia 5310 i have purchased this mobile on 24th october 2008. my handset is in warranty.

from past two week there is some internal scartch on the display of the phone before the scratch was small but this scratch has exapanded now can u pls help me in this i need to get my handset checked pls let me know to which service centre should i visit for the same.
              i have purchased nokia n81 mobile from delhi i want to know how i can check my mobile life time .
              and second thing i want to know what is maximum life time of nokia n81. and after how many time nokia n81 can not be use.
              i m pawan sharma i m from durg (c.g.)
              i have nokia 5500 sport series 60 3rd edition
              i have problem that mobile charging socket is damaged & i complaint to service center Bhilai atleast 1 year ago. they told me that they order my charging socket to company but they can not solve my problem
              my mobile is out of warrenty & i request u that please solve my problem
              this is my last request for my mobile.
              thanks
              i am mandeep kaur i am purchase nokia x6 on 15/7/10
              frm first day my handset was not working properly my will auto restart and auto off
              my handfree also not working frm first day i will go to nokia care patel nagar 3 to 4 times but mr depaak tell me phn has software problem but he did not solve my problem in 15 days and now my phn is in nokia care so sir plz tell me what i do plz give me response as soon as possible
              Hey,

I bought an Nokia Mobile Model Nokia 6303 on :-3rd Jan ,From:- Nokia priority Dealer, Place: Bhopal Price: 7312/- Tax Invoice No:2409 # IMEI Number:- [protected]
              The Day i bought it, within 3 Month, the Phone stopped working. i went to the dearler a Replacement, he directed me to Nokia CARE {Nokia Care at (Bhopal) where they said it will be Replaced. I went to Nokia care on at Bhopal, and a got a reply as "NO REPLACEMENT" coz of company Policies.. still i agreed and they repaired and gave it back to me... Again within 2 days of it getting repaired from Nokia CARE, it has stopped functioning.

Again i went back and all i got a reply was, "NO REPLACEMENT".. If there is a Fault with the Product, i think it should be Replaced? This is not a Method to "LOOT" the customers for 7312 Rs...

If this is the Case, then i think i need my 7312 Rs back or a New Handset
              Hey,

I bought an Nokia Mobile Model Nokia C5 on :- 28th July ,From:- Cell World, Place: Dadar (W), Price: 8000/- Tax Invoice No: 8601, # IMEI Number:[protected]

The Day i bought it, within 6 days, the Phone stopped working. i went to the dearler a Replacement, he directed me to Nokia CARE {Nokia Care at (Hindmnata) Dt: 5th July 2010} where they said it will be Replaced. I went to Nokia care on 5th at Hindmata, and a got a reply as "NO REPLACEMENT" coz of company Policies.. still i agreed and they repaired and gave it back to me... Again on 8th, within 2 days of it getting repaired from Nokia CARE, it has stopped functioning.

Again i went back and all i got a reply was, "NO REPLACEMENT".. If there is a Fault with the Product, i think it should be Replaced? This is not a Method to "LOOT" the customers for 8000 Rs...

If this is the Case, then i think i need my 8000 Rs back or a New Handset....
              Brijesh v shah

The manager

Nokia ltd

Sub:- nokia problem

Dear sir

I have purchased nokia 7210 phone on 3/7/2009 from THE MOBILE STORE, Ankurroad,Naranpura Ahmedabad. My cust id no Is[protected] emi no:-is [protected] and invoice no:- GJ1-664 FOR RS 5400/-.from your valuable company Nokia.

After that what problem I am facing that I want to explain to you.

Now after purchasing this phone on second day I got problem with camera not working problem I visit the place from where I bought phone the person have checked phone in his cabin and give it to me back and say this is ok phone.

Second time on third day of purchasing of this phone I got batterly problem after charging full battery it come down to low battery in 2-3 hours without using that.

What are the more problem I am getting now??

Camera go to standby mode:- 6-7 times

Battery full to low :-till today

Phone switch off while talking :- 3-4 times

Radio not working :- 2times

Keypad not working :- 3-4 times

Memory card lock broken:- 1 times

Batterly got hitted:- 5-6 times

Calculator and game are no working:- 2-3 times

If you don’t believe you may contact to my relatives

Mr keyur (my brother) :- [protected]

Mr mahendra (my coligue) :- [protected]

Mr rameshbhai (my uncle) :- [protected]

Mrs krina (my sister) :- [protected]

Mr vishal ( my brother in law) :- [protected].

Mr rakshit:- (my counsin) :- [protected]

For this phone you may contact to EXCELL COMMUNICATIONS (NOKIA CARE) where I have meet with mr chandresh,mr vishal and one girl over there.

Now when I goes to there they are saying the man problem with 7210 is (mr brijesh) is coming.there are mr chandresh have not made the any jobsheet ,if they have taken problem seriously so this day may not come.it would become 25-30 job sheet on my phone.

There were 950 contacts in my phone I have small business of cooling equipments. As per the my policy my client it s complain is too important for me.

I have used this phone by good way hardly 2 months in year.

I have done phone software updation in 25-30 times. I have keep this phone till today because I know one day nokia give me solutions after this problem may you realize that there is manufacturer problem.

After purchasing this phone I was not regular customer of nokia store but regular coustomer of nokia care!!. Till today facing this problem I have not talk at nokia center in irrespective manner with any of the staff. If anybodys on my place if they suffer this problem they may become out of conroll.

Now this is my genuine request to you pls replace this phone. So my big trust on nokia and your big name will continue.

I have talk on tollfree no so much time saying this but there was no proper reply.

After disappointing from everywhere I prepare to write letter

Pls pls take the immediate action on my this problem

Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking yours.

Brijesh v shah

Nokia — handset not working

I had purchased a nokia E 52 handset from an authorised nokia dealer in sector 22 chandigarh in the month of june 2010 .The warrenty number is GLBINY[protected] and IMEI number is [protected] Product code 059B9B4For the last one month it has been giving me problem it goes on auto mute mode while talking a sign of speaker appears with a cross on it and the volume indicator falls to 0 .I visited a nokia authorised service centre in sector 35 A on 24th of march they did attend me but i was returned the hand set the same evening mentioning its ok and the soft ware was uploaded again i visited them on 30th march they kept the handset it was opened and returned the next day saying its ok and the soft ware was uploaded i was told to use it for 2 days by removing the memory card i did as said the problem was the same then the memory card was inserted and the problem was the same again i visited them on 11th april 2011 and when i gave them they said we have to remove the lamination i told them to do so they said there was a crack in it where as i am a very careful person while handeling my things it was ok till i gave them on 30 march and they had damaged while opening the said hanset .When i used it after the opening i could feel as if something is loose inside when i told them this they said the battery is loose .Yesterday when i visited them i was told that it will take min 2 to 3 days and may be it is sent to noida .I dont know what to do .Please can you look into the matter and do the need full at the earlist
              Hi nandita sisodia,
              Sorry to hear about your experience. Please do write to us on [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you.
              Nokia India Team
              I have bought a Nokia E 52 handset([protected]) on 11-10-10 from “Modern Times”, central road silchar with a payment of Rs.12100. After a few days it had some problems like battery problem and display problem. Both used to get hot while using & the battery back-up was very poor. I had to charge it every 2-3 hours. Than on 29-03-11 I returned back the handset to the shop mentioned earlier & he told that the set was sent to nokia service center. Then on 18-04-11 I got another set from the shop n he said thet as the nokia service center cannot repair it,so gave a replacement of(imei-[protected]). The new set also has many problems like, its camera quality is very poor & the display also has some problems.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
              [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have
              someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail.

Team Nokia India

Nokia — NO. of faults in new handset (nokia x6)

dear sir/ma'm
              I have bought Nokia X6 (8 gb) last year in october. After few days i realised that there is some problem in its battery as it gets switched off after 5-6 hours automatically, even if i didnt use any of its application.
              Then after 2 months its bluetooth stopped working,
              I get it done in NOkia centre ( ashok vihar). it worked 3-4 months correctly but now there is again some problem in its battery, it gets switched off after 2 hours.
              Now i want permanent solution for that.

I own a Nokia C3-01 mobile from last three years, there is a touch problem in this phone.

I have earlier 2 years before raised request for replacement, not been executed.

I have made three times touch replaced by nokia care, still after use of 6 months, it started again.
              Even for the similar cause, I have extended my warranty as there is defect in company's phone.

3 years now, still same problems coming, Is this commitment given by nokia to their users.

Proper actions should be taken, either replace my phone else give me proper solution to that.

Anshul Bansal
              +91-[protected]

Nokia X1 - 01 — network problem

i have to complain about newly baught on 31 october 2011 handset of nokia model x1-01 emi serial no-[protected] & serial no 2-[protected]. in this set network signal are ofetnly disappeared maximum in room or any inside while on road or roof network workes properly. with this problem once i have mate with authorised nokia service centere located in my city. there the battery has been changed & told that the problem will solve...

battery on standby only upto 40-48 hrs.Date of puchase 2Nov2011,taken in use on 20 Nov 2011.Battery is required to replaced

NOKIA-N8 — Battery Problem

For you information and action to be taken.

I am Sanchita Tiwari residing in Bangalore. I am the customer of Nokia N-8 Phone. I purchased this mobile on 19 Dec-2010 from Bangalore.Then in a week's time I started facing the Hanging problem.I went to Nokia Care to get it checked.They upgraded the software and asked me to use it and test it.But after using it for 2 days I still felt the same problem.Then I went to Nokia Care again and asked them for the replacement.They took around a month to replace the handset.I was not satisfied with the handset which i received as it was not in the packed box.I got this new handset on 13th Jan 2011. I started using this handset.This time there was no hanging problem but a new problem started in March 2011 i.e. the battery getting discharged in half day. I charge the phone full and do not use it also but the battery backup was not even half a day.I kept noticing this thing for almost 2 months.Then I went to Nokia Care again on 14th May 2011 regarding the battery complain.They again kept the phone ,upgraded the software and returned me back saying that the phone is working fine.I have no idea that how were they so sure that the phone is working fine since i gave the set on Satuday afternoon and they called me on Monday morning. I checked the phone for a day but i noticed the same battery problem. It is still not rectified.I got a call also from Nokia Center regarding the service feedback.I replied that I am not satisfied with the service done this time, moreover I did not get my phone in the same condition.There is a big damage on the screen.
                This is the very expensive set i have purchased and continuously i am facing one or the other problem from the day of purchase.This is the very bad impression for Nokia and the bad service given to customer.
                My complaint number is[protected].
                I am looking forward for the solution to be given from Nokia for the above mentioned problems since the customer is suffering from day one and this is not at all proffessional and also not expected from Nokia.I want the action to be taken as soon as possible and want the handset to be replaced since i am still facing the same problem after getting it checked and service done.
                I am not happy with the service of NOKIA.

Sanchita Tiwari

nokia phone stolen
                  I lost my nokia-X2 mobile phone IMEI No.[protected],Phone No.[protected] please blok the phone and help for find out my cell phone and give me any information on my email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                  plz help me sir
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  i was travelling to bhayendar by train and was hearing cricket commentary on 2412008, when train arrive at dadar station fast at around 9.15am i manage to get inside the compartment and within few second i lost my mobile. My friend tried my no. in in a just ut it was off. I lost my Nokia 6111 and laugh my complaint at dadar station.
                  my mobile stolen from my house
                  my IMEI no is [protected]
                  nokia E90-MOCCA

my running contect no is [protected]
                  thanx sir
                  nokia 3500 stolen on 24/2/2009 at aorund 10.30am imie no[protected]
                  i have lost my mobile (Nokia 2310) yesterday, when i was travelling in a bus, near Khanpur. IMEI no. is [protected]. plz let me know, i[censored] get any information regarding the same.
                  My mobile ( nokia N72) is stolen in train today 01.04.09 at bandra station mumbai while travelling towards churchgate. please block the mobile service
                  I was traveliong to Nerul in Navi Mumbai from Vawshi, Navi Mumbai by Belapur Train and some body stolen my Nokia N73 handset from my Pocket. the Model IMRY id [protected] .

Request your to block this hand set as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Dr. Johnny Daniel
                  i had lost my handset n73-1 music black
                  IMEI [protected]

PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHO IS USING THIS MOBILE NOW
                  REPLY ME FAST
                  Dear Madam/Sir,

I lost my mobile on 20/06/2009. My mobile Serial No is [protected], Nokia 3500 Please block my mobile. I have given information in police station.

Kindly confirm me that my mobile is blocked.

Thnaks

Reji George
                  hi i lost my nokia e71 in Mp bhopal to ahmedabad 1059 9.00to 10 pm
                  In train imei no [protected]
                  Pls find & help me
                  Thanks.
                  My Nokia N-70 is stolen, please block the handset.

My IMEI no[protected]
                  my nokia n 72 lost on 13.07.2009 and iemi no [protected]
                  STOLEN NOKIA MOBILE MODEL N79
                  My mobile phone has been stolen between Bandra to Wadala station around 8.00

p.m. on Dt. 22/06/2009 & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia

N79 and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
                  My Address and contact no is given below :

204 SaiSparsh, sector-19
                  Plot no. 74A, Nerul, (E)
                  Mumbai-
                  sir my 2 mobile stoled .i would like to block that mobile.
                  1)nokia 3110c (black)
                  IMEI=[protected]
                  2)nikia 2626 (black)
                  IMEI=[protected]

Plz sir block this 2 mobile imediatly
                  my mob no:-[protected]
                  Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a Nokia Phone, Model No 5300 Express Music on dated 27.06.2008. but now my phone had stolen on dated 30.08.2009. So can you help me in tracking the phone or reject the use of the phone. My IMEI No is [protected]. i f any subscriber use the phone kindly informe me his contact number and address.

This is an urgent please.

Thnaking you
                  dear sir

MY NOKIA N.73-1 MUSIC BLACK
                  IMEI ;[protected]
                  I LOVE MY MOBILE VEERY MUCH
                  BUT RECENTLY
                  I CAME TO MY HOUSE FROM BUS SOME PICK POKETER PICK MY PHONE

SO PLZ BLOCK OR SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT HO ONE USING THE MOBILE
                  I lost my mobile phone in my Home at raibabu street Jeypore District-Koraput Orissa at 11.30 p.m. on Dt. 21/09/2009 & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 5130 XpressMusic and Mobile IMEI No: [protected]. Please take immediate action about this.
                  My Address and contact no is given below :
                  Susmita
                  At-raibabu street
                  Po- jeypore
                  district-koraput
                  Orissa
                  E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Sukumar.
                  My nokia n72 was stolen in ghaziabad on 19 oct 2009. The IMEI number is [protected]. Kindly lock the phone or please track it if possible.

I have lost my Nokia mobile phone . The details of mobile - Nokia 5130 classic
                  (IMEI no. [protected])

Please block this handset and help me to find my handset.
                  hiii my mobile has been stolen with iemi no[protected]
                  sir ,
                  i lost my cell today in afternoon 30-march-2010,nokia-2700(black) , imei no-[protected] ,item no 002l5t8 ,,,ce0434. pls find it where it used if have any service of this type to find a cell otherwise blocked it .........
                  connection is used in it bsnl no is [protected]...
                  thankyou
                  sahib
                  contact me on my cell [protected]
                  or login my ib sahib.[protected]@gmail.com
                  I have lost My Mobile Handset Of Nokia E51 on 18/07/2010 at 7:00 P.M. Near Ghatkopar Station. The IMEI No. is [protected]. My contact Detail is P.H.Shah
                  No.[protected]. Please If some find Than inform immediately. I will be thanksfull to him/her.
                  My Nokia E63 IMEI[protected] was stolen, how do i track it down. i also request u block the phone till it has been tracked down
                  Dear sir

My mobile nokia X6-00 has been stolen from KANNUR,KERALA on 7/6/2011 night.The sim card is with me .So kindly please block my mobile as soon as possible
                  IMEI number is-[protected]
                  My Mobile Number [protected] has been stolen under handset IMEI No. [protected] from Gariahat area in Kolkata. Mobile Handset is Nokia 2690. It was stolen on[protected] around 07.00 pm. I have lodged a complaint at Gariahat Police Station with FIR No. 1475 dated 16.08.2011. I now want to recover the same number, i.e. [protected]. I also have lodged a complaint in Vodafone Customer Care about the same.

(Asis Kumar Mitra)
                  BL- B, F-A/3, 67/1 Purbachal Main Rd., P.S. Kasba, P.O. Haltu, Kolkata.
                  Ph.[protected]
                  yesterday someone stolen my nokia c5-03 handset in the market. can i track it or block it? kindly help immedietely.

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Nokia India Team.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
                  SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  I wouldlike to tell you that i have
                  lost my Nokia 202 asha (Black)
                  phone. It's IMEI No. is
                  [protected] so i request
                  to block (reject) my Nokia phone
                  if any subscribe will use my
                  stolen phone than kindly send
                  me his address through my mail.

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Nokia India Team.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !

my phone is asking for a security code.. and i don't know exactly .its a nokia 1650 type RM -305 and emi number is353513/02/459234/2..sir plz give me a master code if available to u .. other wise give me solloution how to break it ..as soon as possible
                    Aug 13, 2020

Nokia 1650 — "S" is not working.

My mob is Nokia 1650. I just purchased this. The problem is, In my cell alphabet "S" is not working. For ex: - when I am searching a name starts with "s"(Susan), it would not come. And also if the "s" (Jo's'h) is in the middle of a name, the problem is the same. Totally the cell can't find out the “S". How can I solve the issue? please inform me immediatly.

nan

Nokia 1650 — handset is dead in one month

i have purchased nokia 1650 on 1st may and its not working since 1st june n still i didnt got solution

Nokia 1650 — Switched Off and not getting Switched On now

One of the Pins connecting to battery is not proper which is causing malfunction from long time in my handset.Now is not at all getting Switched On.

Nokia 1650 — Hanging my handset

am using nokia 1650 handset, i bought just few months before but nowdays its went to service center four times.

fifteen days befor am given my mobile in service center for hanging problem, yesterday only i got mobile from SC., but today having same problem in my mobile what is the solution.,

Nokia 1650 — Multi-Phonebook

What is the features of Multi-Phone Book in Nokia 1650?

What is Loop Set in Enahancement setting?

Nokia 1650 — LEFT MY MOBILE

am Abhinandan Shrivastava.i loss my nokia1650 mobile (NO [protected])yesterday near by my residence in the shop during purchasing at JAGJEEVAN RAM NAGAR INODRE.i want to know that any procedure to lock my phone by mobile tracker. if it is possible, please do it and mail me at once.i am very ubsetted.please help me. MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected] & [protected].
                    i have purchased new set of nokia 1650 few days back.after some time, i changed my sim from MTN to Zain and used it for some time. when i changed again from Zain to MTN and switched it on it shows enter security code. can you please help me with the security code.
                    regards
                    i have purchased new set of nokia 1650 few days back.after some time, i and switched it on it shows enter security code. can you please help me with the security code. My IMEI is [protected] and my item number is :0027467
                    Divya
                    when I returned back from india, the mobile phone need a security code to active. i haven't change by any code. kindly help me for activation.

IMEI: 355744/02/131111/7
                    i want to nowk security code for nokia 1650
                    i have changed my security code and i have forget that code as i hav not use the over a long period so i want your help in this regard. kindly provide some method of gaining the code .
                    my IMEI:no. is [protected]
                    My phone is asking for a security code, nd I dont know it. Its a Nokia 1650, and the IMEI is 352918/02/797136/2. Thank you!
                    i forgot nokia 1650 security code.
                    imei:[protected]
                    i have master code 23223 but it do not work
                    My IEM# is [protected].
                    I forgot my security code.
                    Plz send me my new code via sms.
                    I have this problem with my Nokia 1650 mobile phone.
                    my IMEI no is 356784/02/084621/7
                    my mobile got locked due to security code i forgot my security code what to do please can u tell me
                    my mobile got locked due to security code please give security codemy EMI NO IS [protected]
                    PLEASE SEND ME MY SECURITY CODE...
                    I have a mobile Nokia 1650 and I dont know about my security code. well! please do help me.. my IMEI CODE is 354869/02/253691/6
                    have a mobile Nokia 1650 and I dont know about my security code. well! please do help me.. my IMEI CODE is [protected]and my item number is 0027513

I have Nokia 1650 Mobile. But Changed is the Security Code. This is the IMEI Code. [protected].

Please Send me the Master Code.

i have nokia 1650 few days ago i chang my sim it demanding secuirty code plz help
                    I have a nokia 16 50 handset and i forget its security code. so please help me.my IMEI code is 359564/01179549/1
                    i have never set any security code i my nokia 1650, imei no [protected], , but now it is asking security code, plz help me
                    Hi, I have already a 6 month old nokia 1650 phone with IMEI:[protected] with item number 0029356. I have not put any security code in it. Don't know why it is asking for it? Hope you guys can help me with it.
                    I have the same problem. Didn't put any security code. But awhile ago, it ask for a security code. My imei is [protected] with item number 0029356. Hope someone can give me my security code for this phone. Ty.
                    i have never set any security code i my nokia 1650, imei no 359307/02/932162/3, , but now it is asking security code, plz help me
                    One day my nokia 1650switched off automatically as it finished its charge, and i kept for charging. After that I switched on the mobile and it is asking to give a security code.

please help me to solve this problem.
                    Dear sir

My Nokia 1650 is asking for a security code, I have never reset the security code.
                    Dear sir/madam

My imei no. is [protected]
                    bagaimana cara code security
                    My phone is asking for a security code, nd I dont know it. Its a Nokia 1650, and the IMEI is 356800/02/521708/7. Thank you!
                    i have nokia 1650 hand set.i changed pasword but now i forgot
                    imei [protected]
                    dear sir, i m neeraj my mobile nokia 1650 was theft form my house yesterday 5:30am.It's sim no:[protected] & EMI no is: [protected].Can i get my phone or can u lock the phone.
                    If these fossibilityes u contect me on my email id: neeraj.[protected]@yahoo.com.
                    my current location is( also mobile theft location) is rudrapur distt. udham singh nagar ( uttrakhand) in INDIA.
                    togo mayere chudi khakir polara. Doner forum dicho
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 354870/02/859300/0

Looking forward to recieving an assistance from you!

MacSencie!

Nokia 1650 — power doesn't switch on

two months ago i have buy a new nokia 1650 model but suddenly many ploblum are as follows power doesn't switch on
                    i forgot my security code of mobile nokia 1650. plz give me a appropriate solution.the imei number is 354870/02/083728/0.
                    my mobile set is 1650.i forgot my password.my iemi number is 354870/02/083728/0
                    i have 1650 nokia phone i have forgot my security code plz help
                    imei # 352937/02/410079/1
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 353512/02/481569/5
                    I have a Nokia 1650 and this is the 3rd time it has asked for a security code. I have never reset it, but replaced the handset the last two times because neither Nokia nor the phone shop would help me. Do you have a code i can use? It isn't any of the preset ones
                    i took nokia 1650 6 month pass and i took one more cell that is N72 now the thing is i placed my sim to that N72 mobile and than after some time i placed same sim in my nokia 1650but the mobile says security code so wat to do plz help my mobile detils r IMEI :-354869/02/605251/4, type:-RM-305, code:-0547172, CE:-0434, serial no:-[protected]
                    I have forgot my security code nad now my phone is locked please send me master code my IMEI # is
                    i have forgot my security code and now phone is locked please let me knw the master code my IMEI # is [protected] phone nokia 1650
                    354869/02/608553/0 this is ma iemi ..so plz find ma security code
                    I FORGOT MY SECURITY CODE MY IMEI CODE IS 354163/02/503548/4
                    I have Nokia 1650. I changed the sim and it asked for security code.
                    I havn't entered any security code.
                    Please help.

IMEI :- 359307/02/728389/0
                    TYPE :- RM-305
                    CODE:- 0566672

Rahul Khandelwal
                    y Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 351941/03/530322/1
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 352937/02/357306/3

Looking forward to recieving an assistance from you
                    I have the same problem. Didn't put any security code. But awhile ago, it ask for a security code. My imei is [protected] with item number 002C8C8. Hope someone can give me my security code for this phone. (Urgent)

Thank you!
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 352938/02/245233/3
                    My nokia 1650 is lock and imei no is [protected] please tell me unlock code of my nokia 1650 urgent
                    i have nokia 1650. i forrget sercurity code. i hope to you help me. with serial:[protected]. thanks for you
                    My cell is asking for security code, the IMEI number is 352050/02/088619/7. please help me ASAP
                    I have the same problem like everyone else. I was charging my Nokia 1650 and when I turn it on, it asked me for security code, which I don't know. My IME is 354869/02/459671/0
                    i need security code of nokia 1650, The IMEIis [protected].waiting for reply.
                    please I need u to help me with my nokia 1650 security code my IMEI is [protected] and ITEM is 0029356 thank you.
                    Hi...I have the same problem: The security code!!! My IMEI number is 353515/02/538650/9... Please help me!!
                    m using nokia 1650 handset, i bought just few months before but nowdays its went to market

5days before am given my mobile in market for hanging problem, but today having same problem in my mobile what is the solution.
                    please help me
                    i forgott my security code plz giv me a no detail as below

code : 0547172
                    imei : 352050/02/253956/2
                    hi...
                    i m using nokia 1650...i had switched off my cell for some purpose and now when i m trying to switch on it..it is asking me for security code i have never change my any security settings so can you help me and tell me to what to fill security code i will be really obliged..my imei is 355744/02/064467/4
                    thank you...
                    hello i am using nokia 1650. one day i off my moblie and then change my sim in mobile. but when i on mobile again. its asking for security code. can u help me to fill security code. i will be thankfull to u for
                    this. my imei no is 353515/02/959938/8

thanks
                    I'm using NOKIA 1650. How to unlock security code? I didnt set my security code but my cellphone ask for security code. Pls help me to solve this. TQ
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 359564/01/933102/6
                    can you help me and give me master code for ssecurity code?
                    i have forgot my security code and now phone is locked please let me knw the master code my IMEI # is [protected] and item no. 0027467 & my nokia 1650
                    i forgot my security code so i could not change sim please can you provoid pleae
                    please send me nokia 1650 security code
                    imei no [protected]
                    I forget my nokia 1650 security codes.
                    my EMI no :[protected]
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is 352937/02/061686/5

Looking forward to recieving an assistance from you!
                    Hi...I have the same problem: The security code!!! My IMEI number is [protected]... Please help me!!
                    I bought two pieces nokia 1650 a few days ago. I switch them on they are asking for security code. I do not know what it is. Can you assit me: one is labled code IMEI352912/02/131362/2; the other is IMEI 354869/02/693257/4. Please help!!
                    hi...
                    i m using nokia 1650...i had switched off my cell for some purpose and now when i m trying to switch on it..it is asking me for security code i have never change my any security settings so can you help me and tell me to what to fill security code i will be really obliged..my imei is 353512/02/670542/3
                    thank you...

Vimalan Jeyaram

Nokia 1650 — want security code

i want my secuity code my phone whose imei no. is 353513/02/028472/0
                    I want master code for my nokia 1650 imei[protected].I have not entered any code then also
                    ahmm, can you give me the security code of my cell phone. the unit is nokia 1650. the IMEI is [protected]., plsss can you give!! i change the security code but i've forgot that, sorry for inconvenienced, but i need the security code, plsssss, help me!!!
                    my mobile set is 1650.i forgot my password.my imei number is 352912/02/337878/9
                    Please help me.

Nokia 1650 — Lost of Mobile phone with vodafone sim card

I have lost my mobile along with vodafone prepaid SIM card bearing mobile No. [protected] on 19.04.2009 at 1900 Hrs in Bangalore. Please block the SIM card.

Y.V.Vamsidhar.
                    I have purchased Nokia 1650. Now i have a problem in set. when I open ringing tone the the become restart. And I forgot my security Code and want to restore factory setting. please sir I need your help.
                    I have nokia 1650. i forrget sercurity code. i hope to you help me. with serial:imei352919/02/262279/4. thanks for you.
                    I have nokia 1650. i forrget sercurity code. i hope to you help me. with serial:IMEI:35919/02/26229/4. thanks for you.
                    My Nokia 1650 is giving me troubles! Whenever I switch it on, I see; "security code"! Idon't know my security code! But my IMEI is [protected]
                    i want to know about my nokia 1650 mobile security code which i forget so plz give me urgently this is my request thank you.
                    Ple. see this solution
                    THIS IS MY IMEI:355744/02/601515/O
                    you all i know the universal code 12345, mail me and thank me okay! [protected]@yahoo.com
                    My Nokia 1650 is asking for a security code.but I didn't set any security code.I already tired 0000 and 12345.My IMEI code is [protected]
                    i changed my sim and then my cellph is blocked now .. my imei:351968/03/114379/8
                    HI, I am using Nokia 1650 moile. for security i changed my phone password from 12345 to other no. after some time i forget my password. when ever phone keypad lock it is aking passwrord. kindly help me how will i reset my password back to 12345. thanks .

To
                      The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Clearing the dust inside the screen

Yesrterday i have visited the care centre near jaya nagar 4th block (Landmark nilgris) to clear dust on my phone i have paid 150 Rs but they have done services properly i had given twice there itself After that also they have not done service properly im really fade up with services even i tried to reach the concern person sudir ([protected]) He didn't pick my call.

Bill Number: 5018

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Yours faithfully,

Rajesh

e-mail: [protected]@live.com
                        Amount: 2,000,000.00GBP
                        Product: Nokia 143rd Anniversary
                        claim code: AL8RP.

I would like to inform you above the details are given by +[protected] in this phone number receive a message to my hand phone regarding lottery i have won amount of 2,000,0000.00GBP its unbeliveble. please i like to know about this matter fully details.

sorry for the incoveniance,

Thanks and best regards.

yous kind.
                        Hameed Fareed
                        Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
                        26th of November 2011.

hey! now m sick of nokia.wht is this , today its now a month i have deposited my phone c6-00 to nokia and they are 8unable to provide with me a satisfactory ans, wether they would give me a fresh c6 or other nokia gadget. still they didnt took a single step to solve my problem , m in great trouble. i cant access my mails as i always on the move and so many other things like that,
                          i think nokia sholud try to solve my problem coz its about a month now.and they shuld solve it , y they are so slow in proceeding???.
                          please nokia or any one else reading this... plesa help me to get rid out of this problem.........
                          its for nokia either return my money back to me or give me a ew nokia phone of similar range immediately coz its really irritating.... its all irritating me. and m getting sick ot this thing and now i can w8 now. i want a new phone by this saturday against my nokia c6 ( imei-[protected]).
                          my request or warning or how u take it..........
                          Aug 13, 2020

Nokia — no response of complaint

I have purchased Nokia 5233 on dated 10.08.10 from Pankaj Electronics, Green park .New delhi. The phone set stoped working since last two days ( under guarentee period ) so I took it to Nokia Care at Lajpat Nagar Central Market, New Delhi and shown the set to them. Men at counter shown set to the Technician a Sardar ji and then informed me that set is not repairable at this centre and to be sent to the company, which may cost me Rs. 4000/-. When I asked to give me an estimate for repair then he said that it will be given only when you agree to pay Rs. 4000/-. I fail to understand how one can decide to get the set repaired without knowing the parts to be replaced and their cost. I request to see the matter and business ethics to be maintained for the satisfaction of Customers at large. The set details are as under

NOKIA 5233
                          code 0594741
                          IMEI . [protected]
                          BILL. NO. 7524 DT. 10.08.10

Shashi kant
                          ph. [protected]

This is a terrible phone!!!!! The battery only lasts 1 day, the phone makes a hissing sound when it is supposed to ring.
                            Whilst you are busy typing an sms, the cursor just starts deleting all your text.
                            When browsing the Internet, the page just closes on it's own.
                            The camera does not take great photo's.

The only positive comment that I have about the phone is that I can plug in my headset and listen to the
                            music that I have downloaded. The volume is not too bad either!

Anonymous

I got a message as a sms on my mobile on 20th November 2011, at 10:52:07 Hrs from [protected], that my mobile number has won 415,000.00 pounds in NOKIA UK DRAWS and that I send my name and mobile number via email. Is this true or fake. Please advice.

David
                              ([protected]@yahoo.com)
                              Aug 13, 2020

maryam — uk nokia promo draw

i received a message on 5/11/2009
                              congratulations
                              your mobile number has just won you 195,000 us dollars on the ongoing uknokia promo draw 2009,call [protected].
                              is it true or not?
                              Dear sir

Today I had received a massage in this mobile no[protected]. your mobile no has won 830, 000.00 pounds in ongoing NOKIA-UK AWARD as like this.and they sent ref no and email address.i want verify is it true? [protected]
                              dinusha
                              ([protected]@gmail.com)
                              even i have received such a message [protected].
                              is it true?
                              Good evening,
                              This evening (2012/11/26))I received an sms not email to my mobile number stating the following: Your mobile no.has WON £830, 000:00 Pounds in ongoing NOKIA-UK AWARD. Ref no: E115EG. For claims email: [protected]@live.co.uk
                              Received :19:56:05 (2012/11/26) From: +[protected]

Can someone please assist in advising if this is true or not?

Your Sincerely
                              A troubled Nokia user.(Mr .J. Smith)
                              Good morning.
                              yesterday evening (2012/Dec/08))I received an sms not email to my mobile number stating the following: Your mobile No.has WON £415, 000:00 Pounds in ongoing NOKIA-UK AWARD. Ref no: E115EG. For claims email: [protected]@live.co.uk
                              From: +[protected]

Is true or not?

Today i visited nokia care centre i.e. gupta associates sector-4,vaishali,ghaziabad,u.p. as my nokia c5 is giving speaker problem.the attendant check the phone and they listen song to check the speaker at that time memory card was in the phone.bt than attendant returned the battery and my sim card and process the phone with memory card(scan disk 4GB) to the repairing area after that they repaired it but they misplaced my memory card.Kindly look in to the problem and return back my memory card as it contain some personal documents and photographs.

Surinder singh saharan
                                Aug 13, 2020

am very sorry to tell that employees workin in nokia care tambaram sanitorium branch are not giving a correct response to the customers and they disrespect the customers. it has been 1 month giving ma mobile for service and have been wailked around 8 times and all the time i return back with dissapoinments by the way they behave i would request to take action on this issue.nokia care tambaram sanitorium branch

Dear Sirs,

I had purchased a new mobile hand set C2-02 on 27/10/2011 from E-Zone at Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bangalore, India. The mobile had gone out of order and was not switching on within a few days...Since then, as my family could not go personally, they were trying to contact E-Zone over phone, no one picked up the phone number (given in the bill). On 9th I had personally complained to E-Zone and requested for replacement..Ezone directed us to go to Nokia care in Magnum Fashions, Jayanagar, Bangalore.

Magnum said they can't recommend for replacement and as the the spares not available, and it would take 5-20 days, which was not acceptable to us and we had asked for standby till we get the repaired. Magnun refused to give replacement / standby. On demand, they said they will try to give by 19th Nov' 11.

This issue was raised to Nokia Care centre through number 30303838, but vain and delayed response. Under the circumstances our questions are:

1. How a handset can go out of order within few days? If so, there is no replacement given to a customer?
                                    2. Why probable / critical spares are not planned and kept in customer care centres and why it should take more than 15-20 days.
                                    3. Should a customer wait for an uncertain period of 1 month to get repaired mobile....This is ridiculous from a International company like Nokia...
                                    4. It means, Nokia is interested in only selling and not taking care of an end customer's satisfaction...This gives a feeling that Nokia quality is worsening ? and this trend continues...over period of time....other leading companies will over take nokia as dissatisfied customer's will spread message across...
                                    5. My equipment cost may be very small but amount of inconvenience / dissatisfaction from a valuable customer is very costly...which companies like Nokia is going face in the days to come...which we are already seeing fast selling Samsung models...
                                    6. Today, I got a call from Magnun that it would take another 1 week to get the spares....this utracious on the part of Nokia and with great dissatisfaction our well wishers are proposing to go to Media and Consumer court in Bangalore...

Dear Nokia....do not cheat customers like this....and you may have to shell out a lot to gain customers in future......this is Customers' voice .....

Await response.... Cell no:[protected], e-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                    Aug 13, 2020

i got so many problems in my nokia x7.
                                      problems are hanging problem, auto switch off, bettry problm, touch problen,
                                      i have problem from my handseaat from 2 day of purchase........
                                      so ples help me and help to solve my problem...
                                      name ankur tyagi
                                      phone nokia x7
                                      imei no. [protected]
                                      help me plzz as soon as possible
                                      same pro with me since purchasing..but still not goted any result after submitted 5 time my mob to nokia care