Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Nokia India

Having problems with Nokia India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nokia India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nokia India

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Nokia India reviews & complaints page 375

I have recently experienced one of the greatest agony of my life. There is an Authorised Service Centre of Nokia in Outer Circle of Connaught Place, New Delhi known as Beecham's Vision. I had given them Handset for repair and for 3 months they couldn't repair it. They have also charged me to change some part in the handset and it was still not working. Now they have upgraded the Software and say there will be no problem. I would like to know, this could have been the problem in first place and the Service Centre couldn't find out the same for 3 months. This never ending saga forced me to buy a new phone
My question is to Nokia " What procedure to go through to keep a Service Centre" or its the any Centre who bids at higher cost

Handset purchsed in june 07.
    Battery low since purchsed.
    Submitted to nokia care from last 4 months.

N-70 music edition — Problem in handset

i have purchased N-70 music edition in december, 2008 from subhiksha at paldi, ahmedabad.After 6 month i have face problem with my handset.At the time of making or answering the call, radio appication opens automatically, music folder opens automatically 0 and 4numeric keys are pressed automatically, loud speaker gets activated automatically and call drops at all the time

for that i went to nokia care at baroda -akota branch but nokia care person replied me after 10 days that your problem has been not solved and not take any responsibility

I am very disturb about it issue please solve it

Pravin-[protected]

N-70 music edition — Delivery of Mobile instrument.

My Nokia N-70 Music edition was deposited with the Nokia authorised service Centre i.e. Serice & Communication Solution, A-180, Sukhdeo Nagar Market opp. Deffence Colony, Kotla, New Delhi with the receipt No.[protected]/090521/3 dated 21/05/2009. They had promised to deliever the same on 19/06/2009 but no status has been found because service Centre phone is not working/engagged. Kindly instruct the service Centre to deliever my phone urgently.

NOKIA N 70 MUSIC EDITION HANDSET — BATTERY PROBLEM

RESPECTED SIR,

I HAVE BOUGHT N 70 MUSIC EDITION IN JULY 2008, IN COMPANY BROACHER IT IS INFORMED THAT WE CAN PLAY MUSIC ON IT MORE THAN 2 HOUR. BUT MY HAND SET NOT RUNS MORE THAN 1.15 HRS. ALSO TALK TIME WITHOUT TALKING ALSO RUNS VERY LOW COMPARE TO OTHER NOKIA HANDSETS.

I HAVE SENT MY ALL XEROX COPY OF BILL AND SERVICE CENTRE RECEIPT TO PRESIDENT OF International Consumer Rights Protection Council (ICRPC) ARUN SAXENA AT THANE(MAHARASHTRA)

PLEASE GIVE ME JUSTICE
    my nokia n70 music edition handset battery has been discharging rapidly without any unknown reason.please advise me how to solve this problem.
    what is the reason for frequent discharge of battery without any reason?

Lost mobile phone on 10th April 2008

I lost my mobile phone Nokia 6030Black bearing IMEI No.[protected]. Please take action and block the thief from using it or reselling it.

My name: Rajgopal Address: 24 anna nagar street, manavala nagar, Thriuvallur, 602 002.

plaese take nessaary action instently.

thaking you

rajagopalan.
      lost my mobile phone Nokia N80 bearing IMEI No.[protected]. Please take action and block the thief from using it or reselling it.
      I have lost my nokia mobile phoe no 6030 black IMEI:[protected]

my name R.TAMILSELVI 29, BHARATHIDASAN STREET, G3, VIJAYALAKSHMI FLATS, NILAMANGAI
      NAGAR, ADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI- 600 088
      My mobile Nokia 6070 - IMEI No:[protected], has been stolen in Mumbai Local train at Kandivali Station. Kindly block the theft Mobile and take action immediately. don't allow the theft to resell or reuse by anybody.
      i have lost my E-51 SERIES MOBILE ON 25/04/2009 I AM HERE TO REQUEST YOU THAT PL. BLOCK THE HANDSET MY IMEI I DONT WANT THE THEFT PERSON TO ENJOY SO I REQUEST YOU TO PL. BLOCK.
      The cell NOKIA-7210C has been lost on 12.07.2209 from viilage Dahej, Dist Bharuch, Gujarat-India, cell IMEI no. is [protected],
      plz inform me thru mail i[censored] r getting any idea about that and if possible then block the mobile set ...plzzzz.

I lost my mobile phone yesterday during a pooja ceremony at our house.

Your name: Anita Baswaraj

Address: 245/F, 3rd Floor, Pocket I, Mayur Vihar, Phase I, Delhi 110091

Phone model: 6500

Make: Nokia

Last used No.: n.a.

E-mail for communication: anita_crisin[censored]yahoo.com

Missed date: 26th July 2009

IMEI No.: [protected]

Your response would be really appreciated. Request you to block my phone through IMEI number so that anybody who took my phone won't be able to use that phone irrespective of the SIM he uses...

Thank you.

Anita

I lost my mobile phone yesterday during seeing the pooja pandals in kolkata

Your name: Ranendra Sinha Roy

Phone model: 7210 Supernova

Make: Nokia

E-mail for communication: [protected]@yahoo.com

Missed date: 28th September 2009

IMEI No.: [protected]

Thank you.

Ranendra

i lost my nokia-3110c imie no-[protected].kindly tel my how can block my handset, so it can not be missuse
      I lost my mobile phone Nokia 3110 classic Black bearing IMEI No.[protected]. Please take action and block the thief from using it or reselling it.

My name: amrinder sharmal Address: street no 6, shivam colony, sangrur(148001 punjab
      plaese take nessaary action instently.

thaking you

amrinder
      i lost my nokia 1600 imei no [protected] plz block this mobile so that no one can use it fo free...

dear sir
        it is with a deep sense of regret of being a nokia customer that i share with you my experience of being at nokia care centre, rajpur road dehradun. i went to nokia care rajpur road dehradun to check out the problem with my nokia5700 ( IMEI No.[protected] )battery which was not working. it was a shock to know at first that the nokia centre rajpur road dehradun was not offering help any soon. i was at first told that my handset ( which i had purchased on 25 Nov. 2007) was past its warranty, though i showed the cash memo. then i was told to buy a new battery and handfree device from a particular shop. when i insisted on service due to me, i was told that it would take three months or so to fix the problem. one Mr. Bhushan on behalf of nokia care, behaved so badly and refused sternly to recieve defected devices for service, that i regretted my decision of being with nokia. i was even suggested to go to consumer forum or to law corts when i insisted service on time.
        with a sense of pain i request you to kindly do the needful so that my problem is solved at earliest possible.

yours sincerely
        nagendra devrari

Nokia — Replacement for Nokia 5700

To,
        Head Services, Customer Care,

I would like to know what sort of Service/warranty Nokia is Offering, if at all any phone is not repairable in warranty period ur customer care is offering me a mobile of lowest cost.

See we purchase mobile with the features and with our wishand when the same is faulty & is not repairable, the replacement will
        be given as per your wish.

I have given my Nokia 5700 to Nokia Care, basavangudi, Bangalore on 4.07.2008 for camera Problem after 3 days i was informed that mobile is sent to head office as the problem is not getting resolved locally and will return mobile in 15 Days, after 20 days i viisted customer care and mobile was handed over to me with out proper checking and problem was not resolved. Further, it was informed that i mobile is sent back again and after 20 Days when i visted again it was informed that my mobile is not repairable and i will get a replacement.

And After continous follow up 2day i was informed that i will get Nokia 6300 as replacement and ur Bangalore Customer care says even though it is not in the warranty terms and condition we (Nokia) will decide the replacement model.

I would like to bring to your notice that Nokia 5700 is costing Rs. 12000/- and Nokia 6300 is costing only 7, 200/- whereis the comparision. and i have taken 5700 beacuse it was with good features (MusiC Express, twistable camera ).

I think this is not correct and ethical and if at all the model manufacturing has stopped u have to offer the equavalent in Price and features.

Kindly intervine urgently.

Rgds

Praveen Jadhav.

nokia 5700 xpress music — delay in replacement

i had given my nokia 5700 phone for repair on 20th april 2008.they told that i will get back the phone within 10 days.but even after 3 months, i have not got my phone back.they tell that this model is now not available. but it is available.instead of replacing my earlier phine with same handset, they now tell of giving me nokia n70m in its place.but i want the very same model only or get my money refunded.pls contact me as soon as possible on [protected].i live in india
        nokia is a company which only care for sale of handsets and not about after sale services. these care center people even do not know the proper way to open and close the battery cover. my 5700's back cover lock is broken.they are most irresponsible people.

nokia 5700 mobile — not yet replaced

i had bought a nokia5700 xpress music cell last year, still under warranty period.it got some problem in its video mode so i sent it for repair.i sent it in MAY but i have still not received the replaced cell after i was assured by the dealer that my cell will be replaced.some months ago they told me they would be giving me N73 in place of my cell.my complaint number is 2-3HP4K7.my IMEI NO. is [protected]...a week ago i was again said that till tuesday of next week you'll get your cell.but i they still dont seem to send me the
        replaced cell.
        I BOUGHT NOKIA 7310 THIS NEW SET FROM Nagina Telecom Kotwali Bazar Hoshiarpur ph No. [protected], [protected]( Punjab ) INDIA THE VERY SAME DAY THE SET HAD PROBLEM, ON THE KEYPAD FREQUENTLY SO I CONTACTED THE DEALER AND MADE HIM AWARE OF THE
        DEFECTIVE SET BUT THE SHOPKEEPER ASKED ME TO COME
        AFTER 4 DAYS. THEN HE ADVICED ME TO TAKE THE SET TO NOKIA CARE.THERE THEY
        DID SERVICING AND THE AFTER ONE MONTH PERIOD THEY RETURED THE SET SAYING IT WAS OK. SO I TOOK MY SET. BUT TO MY UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT I FOUND THAT THE FAULT WAS STILL THERE .THE SET IS VERY MUCH IN WARRANTY AND I HAVE
        PAID 9000/-

M STUDDENT I'M SUFFERING AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY.
        REGDS
        SANJEEV TEJI

I gave my nokia E90 to MODCAD COMMUNICATIONS, A-21, Nehru Ground, NIT, Faridabad for repair on 25th March 2008. Next day evening i.e. on 26th March'08 they told me the estimate of Rs. 3000 for repairing my phone i agreed to it and told them to repair my phone. After 2 days they again called me and and said that your estimate is Rs.5000. I then refused them to repair my phone and told them to return my phone back. After 29th March 2008 i went there several times asking for my phone they gave me different reasons that your phone has not come yet, come after 5 days etc and now it is 21st April 2008 and they are still giving the same reasons. I even asked them to give me the address of the nokia center where they gave the phone but they refused to give the address sying it is against our policy. I think they are trying to act smart instead of sending non- warrenty cellphones to nokia repair center they send it to local repair center so that they can make there own profit.
          I would ask to take a strong step against them and knowing the root cause of delay because without any reason they are keeping the phone for one month when coustmer is asking it back.

Tks
          Harsh Chauhan
          ([protected])

Day before yesterday I lost my above noted cell during travelling. I have purchased this set from Dhanbad (Jharkhand). I want to get my mobile locked preventing misuse of the same. What should i do now? I am enclosing here the related information of my nokia set.
            MOBILE SET : NOKIA 2310 SILVER, IMEI [protected], Item : 0032938, Nokia CEO434
            Request for deactivation of my nokia mobile silver 2310 having its IMEI [protected]
            Day before yesterday I lost my above noted cell during travelling. I want to get my mobile locked preventing misuse of the same. What should i do now? I am enclosing here the related information of my nokia set.
            MOBILE SET : NOKIA 2310 SILVER, IMEI [protected], Item : 0032938, Nokia CEO434
            Last week[protected] I lost my above noted cell during travelling. I want to get my mobile locked preventing misuse of the same. What should i do now? I am enclosing here the related information of my nokia set.
            MOBILE SET : NOKIA 2310 SILVER, IMEI [protected], Item : 0032938, Nokia CEO434

I wz using Nokia N73. Due to some problems in the mic, i had to give it for repairs to Nokia Care. But at the time of inspection, they probably mishandled the front camera IC n started makin claims tht it wz a physical damage. Man, how can i go inside the phone n pluck one IC tht way? They gave me vague reasons abt the front camera IC and never spoke about the problems in the mic. The main concern was the mic and they came up with a new problem of the front camera, which according to me, was working fine before i gave my phone for repairs. They are not ready to accept that its their fault. Also, even though my phone is still valid under the Warranty conditions, they are planning to charge me for the same. Can somebody do anything about it.
              They told me that i would get the delivery of my phone within 8 days. But today is the 14th day and yet there are no signs of delivering the phone back to me. Really bad on Nokia's part.
              Job Sheet No. :[protected]/080408/82

nokia/N-73 — Delay in delivery

I am customer of NOKIA from last 10years n I bought N-73 last years.
              I was left my cell at u’r Care center on 11-Aug-09 due to some technical problems a) Back camera not working, b) Poor audio quality.
              U’r rep. committed that u can receive u’r mobile phone tomorrow on 15-Aug-09 but still my cell not repaired.
              They give false commitments from last week.
              If my transreceiver difficult to repair then replace it.
              I think its wastage of our time.
              Plz do needful.

Job sheet Number:[protected]/090811/22

Submission Date: 11-Aug-09

Target for delivery: 21-Aug-09

Thanks n Regards

Dhananjay Singh

Bhopal

Mob: [protected]

I lost my mobile in the bus stop on 17.04.08. I gave complaint in nearby police station but they did not took FIR and said that they wont give any FIR for the lost mobile. When I visited a police station who caught mobile phone thieves next day, they said that I have to get FIR from the police station. So, what is the solution for this? I have IMEI number of the phone.

Thanks and Regards
                Sridhar. A

Nokia 6681 — NON RECEIPT OF ABOVE SET

I have given my nokia 6681 set on 29 Aug for repair but till today i have not received my set after visiting the office regularly. my ESN/IMEI number [protected]. the behaviour of staff is also horrible.

Nokia 6681 — late delivery of my mobile

hello sir i belive on ur product name and its servive but i am not getting any resonse from u u r the leader but u make me unsetisfied i had subbbmited my mobile on 28 sep in jabalpur and they have told me that ur mobile will be return nerrly in 30 or 35 day but sir its 2 hight time . sir plz solve my quiery as soon as possible
                ur thankful
                anup pandey
                jabalpur
                mob no :[protected]

Nokia 6681 — late delivery of my handset and horrible response by ur representitives

sir , i have submitted my mobile on28 sep 2007 and now till 17 nov 2007 i havent got my mobile back,
                and day by day they r givivg new answers.
                sir I bileve on ur company $ ur mobiles services but i think this is all false.
                sir plz solve my problem and try 2 return my set before 22 nov bcz after that i am leaving from jabalpur(m.p)
                sir/ madam plz solve my problem ortherwise i submitted my problem 2 consumer forum.
                ur thankfully
                anup pandey
                jabalpur
                online number136160(complaint) number
                imei number [protected] model number 6681
                plz solve my problem sir/ madam i requet u
                thanku
                Dear team,
                Hi, my self Mr kamod karmarkar.i m using nokia N72 handset.i m facing problem with my handset key pad .i given my handset to nokia service centrefor reparing.but they are giving me the reason that handset is soild due to water entering the cell but think is that my mobile is not been dropped in water.so how can it be the same.but handeset is in warrenty.it's purchase on Nov 2006.& warrenty expire on next month (Dec 2007).so kindly get the handeset replaced or else see to it that the same is been repaired immediately.kindly reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Reg
                Kamod

Nokia 6681 — non cooperative attitude of personnels at nokia care centre

on 11.01.2008 , i went to nokia care centre at solan , himachal pradesh as my mobile 6681 got some problem. but then, the personnels at the care centre were very very unfriendly and non cooperative. while talking, they were making faces, not listening about the problem properly and replying in a very curt manner......Uff!! it would have been better if i had not gone there at all--- My mobile required formatting of memory card for which they did not do themselves--- rather i had to go to other place for formating--- and yes, they charged me Rs.150/= for removing virus---in mobile phone --- they were bit reluctant to give me bill ---- but then i demanded for the bill and finally they gave me the bill--- though my mobile is in warranty period, still they charged me for removing virus-- is it okay to charge for removing virus during the warranty period? Anyway, i will never visit nokia care centre at SOLAN----
                I never expected this sort of cold attitude from nokia people---
                any way , thanx and request you to kindly look into matter---

Satya Prakash Negi
                Matter of Police?
                its not their fualt, but our Govt's. Who pays them so less n hence they make there living on bribes. So bribe them n get FIR or ur anywork done.
                Make sure u Bargain ;)

i m just writin for ur sake..

thnx

Nokia 6681 — cell not working properly

I am using nokia 6681 and before 1 month i had visited the nokia care centre sector 22 due to some problem in my handset and on very next day i got my cell after repaired successfully. Now today i am facing again the same problem and my hand set is not working properly.

Nokia 6681 — Phone lost

I have lost my nokia 6681 mobile on 29.06.2008 . i had already locked my handset while i was using it .I therefore humbly request you to make my pjone lock permanent untill it is found out by police. i have already lodged a FI.I.R with the police with the following IMEI number[protected].
                kindly do the needful at the earliest.
                As on 25th August 2008 I was travel in Train from Ahmedabad to Udaipur. In earlier morning I lost my mobile from my pocket.I was searched in coach & asked many people but the results was zero. After arrival to Udaipur I complained in Railway police station Ranapratap Nagar Udaipur. I did FIR & also give advertisement in newspaper but still the result is not possitive. So please guide me & help me.
                Thanx

Nokia — NOKIA 6681 LOST

I HAD LOST MY NOKIA 6681 .
                IMEI NO: [protected]
                PLEASE TRY TO RECOVER IT.

MY CONTACT NO: [protected]

WITH REGARDS,
                GAURAV MATHUR
                dear sir / mam, i have lost my 6681mobile dated on 27/03/09, imei number [protected] pls permently lock that mobile

Nokia 6681 — lost the phone

i have lost my nokia 6681 mobile, a day ago, my mobile number was [protected] and the IMEI number of mobile is [protected] please block my mobile and can you please find it back please contact me on this number [protected]
                I lost my mobile nokia 6681 in the road on 23.07.07. I gave complaint in nearby police station but they did not took FIR and said that they wont give any FIR for the lost mobile. When I visited a police station who caught mobile phone thieves next day, they said that I have to get FIR from the police station. So, what is the solution for this? I have IMEI [protected] number of the phone.last user [protected]
                my phone, made in Finland, was bought from Abudhabi on 23 07 2006. Recently I found that when my phone was kept on the dash of my car, while I am driving, the time on the dashboard clock jumps to the next digits, when calls come.When this was shown to the Nokia Care, at Trivandrum, they told that there is excess radiation in this model.
                This is injurious to my health ? From 2006 ?If there is a radiation problem, then you should take it back and give me one withoiut Radiation. I am ready to pay the difference. However I am checking this up with the local Radiology Department of the Medical College .
                [protected]@hotmail.com

Nokia 6681 — my phone has some problems

my phone nokia 6681 getting restart automatically. and it get hang and when i charge some times it shows NOT CHARGING. plz help me about this problem. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nokia 6681 — search mobile if possible,,,,,,otherwise block

dear sir, , ,
                my mob no is[protected] and model no is nokia 6681 black colour and id IMEI no is [protected] lost 19 augst morng 8:30 am, i want search my mob wth your help, , , cn help me my other contect no is [protected]
                thanks
                shadab khan

Nokia 6681 — trace my cell

i have lost my nokia mobile ...6681 serial no is [protected] please trace my cell ..my contect no is [protected]..thnks

Nokia 6681 — wap setting i have send sms to u but u do not send me setting. plz send me the settings, 9700462402 mobile model Nokia 6681

wap setting
                i have send sms to u but u do not send me setting.
                plz send me the settings,

mobile model Nokia 6681
                nokia 6681 not charging wat can i do
                Nokia 6681 Complaints - wap setting i have send sms to u but u do not send me setting. plz send me the settings, [protected] mobile model Nokia 6681
                i missed my mobile on 12.11.2009 in college campus. i have my mobile's IMEI number. what action should be taken properly.
                my nokia 6681 is not working properly it switching of while on so what can i do for this problemme. please help me.

Nokia 6681 — Misbehavior as well as steal of component

I had a handset Nokia 6681. Some days ago i pewrcieve there is a some problem in earpiece of phone bcz sound hd been coming low from device. I went to Nokia customer Care which is situated on Begum Bridge MEERUT. Service center person told it would have to change earpiece and it would cost Rs.200 they they deposited handset on receiving date i received the handset.By mistake or by believe on Nokia word i didn't check device there because it was authorized Nokia Customer Care.After coming home i put Battery , sim- Card in the handset. I found display was blank then i returned back to service center and told it to service center person they told me without checking the handset LCD screen will have to change in your device . I told them but it was OK when i deposited it to your center they told me it would be but not now. when you had received your handset you should have check it out.Then they misbehave with me.

I can have easily felt they either changed my handset screen or made it faulty. It was not big deal but it was murder of believe from today i suggest you all dont believe on Nokia.there is a bunch of better option available in market like Samsung , HTC, Blackberry, Micromax etc.Nokia will have to realize that customer is a king......me and my friend will campain this from social sites, Tweeter,Facebook,Orkut etc...

Anand Kashyap
                anand.[protected]@gmail.com
                my nokia 6681 handset is not working properly. its keys are not working. the screen of mobile is showing "no voice tag is saved" massage again and again. then handset is get hanged...what should i do...????

mera ghar siliguri [WB] mera ek mobile dokan hai, maine ek 6085 castomar ko bechneka 15 din bad, set garam ho jata hai thore der mai band vi ho jata hai castomer set nokia care [near urbasi cenema hall] dia 15dia bad set mila or same problem, fer usi nokia care, 20dia bad mila or same problem, fir maina castomer ko samjhake bola set up muje dijia mai n/care lejaunga, maine dekha set mai betary pin bothside short hai, maine set ko n/care chora [bidhan market] 17din bad delibari or same problem, phir maine bola ea set 3 bar n/care ja chuka, [bidhan market] bola hamare pas to 3 bar nehi hua, kia ahi niyam hai? phir set deke aya sath mai bolke bhi aya [set both side short hai]lekin kia hua 20din bad same set hathme dia avi castomer set ka dam mang raha hai muje abhi kia kar na chahia, nokia ka mobile bech ke gharse loss bhare ? agar compani muje help karna chahata hai to mai set ka baki ditels deneke lia taiar ho .
                  Dear Sir? Madam,

I m the user of nokia 6085 and i want to use the call barring (Incoming) facilities in some No. so please give me some idieas about how to prevent unaxpected incoming call and also provide BARRING PASSWORDS.
                  waiting for your earlyer and quick response

Pradeep Shukla
                  nokia 6230 ko format karna

Please read it completely.

I have lot many issue with my Nokia N81 since I’ve purchased it, it was Purchased on 01/01/2008,

1. Navigation while worked fine for a week, but then it started an issue that, I have to scroll more my finger more just move one step up or down, I mean to say, it works much slower than it worked in initial, Restart resolved the issue, but now that also not able to resolve it. I also tried restore the phone to factory defaults.

2. Phone freeze up lot many times randomly and restarted automatically at that time. I have same memory card in the phone which I got along with this Phone. I do not have much in memory card apart from pictures and songs, its 2 GB memory card and 986 mb is still free. I tried reformatting the memory card and used for few days, but it still freeze and restart once in a day. I tried restoring the phone to factory setting by hard reset *#7370#, but still it would freeze. I do not have any third party application loaded on the phone or memory card. While making any purchase to the N-Gage game from application itself, the phone says connecting and after few minutes gives error -15 and phone will restart automatically at that time also. And whenever I delete any song from phone, the phone becomes too slow and I always have to restart the phone. I also tried updating firmware from nokia software updater but There is no firmware update available for this phone as if now.

3. The Camera Clarity of this phone is poor though its 2 MP, I was having Nokia 6681 before this phone which was much more clear with 1.3 MP camera than this Nokia N81. I’m from Chandigarh, India. I went to Nokia Care Center and those people throwing things on me back as saying me that I’m clicking pictures in low light and also this can be rectified with settings, but here they are wrong, I’ve tried changing all picture settings and clicked pictures in good light also, when pictures are in mobile phone, they seems to be clear, but when I transfer it to computer, pixels are very poor, lot of snow in whole picture. Those people are not at all ready to assist and they were really rude at that time, and when I contact nokia care contact center, they were also not at all helpful..

4. This is the most important issue. This phone will not access websites when connected the WLAN The phone is able to connect to the wireless network and status is also connected on the phone, but when I try to access website I get error: "internet: Server not found". I have Netgear WRT 54G connected to my desktop computer via Ethernet, I also have a laptop and I’m able to access website on that laptop but not on this phone. The router is on Broadcasting mode and the security is disabled. it did not work since I’ve bought it. I’ve tried manually assigning the ip and dns to the phone and also tried automatic assign of ip through DHCP, still it won't work. I’ve tried restoring the phone to factory defaults using *#7370#, but still no go. it did not work in Hot Spot also. I tried to connect it with my friend's wireless network with security disabled (Netgear WGR614), Still no luck. My friend have Nokia N95 and internet works fine without any issues and without doing any manual settings, it just search for the my wireless router and start browsing. Don't know what happened to this [censored]in thing. I also got a call from banglore and tech people did troubleshooting with me and still they were unable to resolve it.

This is the most terrible phone which I purchased.

You also have poor customer service at Nokia care contact centers and at nokia care service centers, they also don't want to help at all, they’ll keep the phone for months and the issue will still not be resolved.

I just want to inform you that I’m very dissatisfied with this phone and you have unhappy customer, I’ll also suggest my friends, not to buy Nokia..

I’m working for Dell computers. We just care for customer's satisfaction over here, and if the customer's computer is not working properly then we replace even the 10 times more expensive whole computer than this phone at no cost just for the customer's satisfaction. but I Think you people just care in making customer unhappy and cribbing, you people just want money.

I ALWAYS USED NOKIA SINCE LAST 5 YEAR, AND ALWAYS RELIED ON NOKIA AND SUGGESTED MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO GO FOR NOKIA.

I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANY FURTHER TROUBLESHOOTING BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT, I WILL ALSO NOT VISIT NOKIA CARE AS THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS.

I NEED REPLACEMENT FOR THIS PHONE OR ELSE I WOULD BE GOING FOR SONY ERICSSON OR MOTO NEXT TIME. AND WOULD ALSO SUGGEST MY FRIENDS TO GO FOR SONY OR MOTO AND NOT NOKIA FOR GOD SAKE.

You can reply to this email or can call me on my phone.

Thanks & Regards.
                    Damanpreet Chand(Unhappy Customer)

Technical support supervisor
                    Dell inc.
                    Hi mate the website problem happened to me, it wouldn't access any websites so i did the *#7370# thing and it worked but when i told the guy at the phone shop he said you have to go on the n81 website and update your software you can do that form your computer.
                    Hi Damanpreet,

I am facing the same problems which you have faced and even more. I didn't get your mail id but i want to know what did you do with your phone? Is it working fine now? I dont know what should i do and 'am in a mess now.
                    Your help will be much appreciated.

Harshad
                    ([protected]@gmail.com)

Nokia N81 — whole phone

2 days back i bought this phone and in 2 days it hanged 3 times n it dosent look like a brand new phone
                    . there is also a problem in its camera .
                    Damanpreet,

I have recently bought N81, its working perfectly, i have not faced even a single problem mentioned by you. Moreover ur most important issue (ie point no. 4), dat is not at all a issue. I have used the mobile where der is Wfi connectivity, it works fine. I use a laptop (which is having a wireless network connection) to access net (bsnl broadband). I have also connected my n81 to the laptop wirelessly so that i can even access net over the phone. Absolutely no problem.

SO i differ from your point of view in this regard. Perhaps u did not explore your phone before writing such harsh things about a company which is known for its excellence.

~Puneet

Nokia N81 — speaker volume

weel i bought nokia N81 from a nokia dealer, I had a gud exprience with my N81 in earlier days but as soon as i have updated my mobile software from a nokia care center. The speaker volume have decreased by about 50%. I showed my cell to nokia care center but they are not able to resolve my problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Nokia N-81 — Nokia care centre

Sir
                    My minor son aged 17yrs Nadeem khan has purchased a nokia n81 with 2 gb card on dated 1162008 details are
                    Brand Nokia model NO. N 81 with 2 Gb card
                    IMEI No. [protected]
                    from aithorised mobile shop (HI Fly) 20 - D shopping center Kota Rajasthan
                    invoice no 3947 dated 11/6/08
                    amount Rs 13606+VAT 544=Rs 14150/-
                    After using about 2 months his mobile becomes dead . He contacted Nokia Care center jawahar nagar kota rajasthan
                    on dated 1/08/08 the care center gave a job sheet no.[protected]/080801/38 date 1/08/08
                    ASC name technocare
                    They asked my son to come 22/08/08 . I have seen on the internet your jobsheet details on dated 16/08/08 the status shows closed-repaired
                    when he contacted at care center on dated 22/08/08 they asked my son to come after one week .
                    Again my son contacted at care center and told about the job sheet status the gentelman on the center became furious and used unparliamentry languages
                    And returned the handset N81 telling that it is not repairable and I have seen some parts are also missing
                    my son became mentally disturbed on his response and returned from kota to basti (U.P)
                    Therefore it is requested to you to take neccessary action and tell me what i should do about above mentioned handset

Date 9/09/08 Dr.Iqbal Ahmad Khan

M-47 N.E Railway colony
                    Basti U.P 272002
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    ey guys...

iv had nokia for a long time aswell.. all the early model phones were working fine, but upgrading to the N-series.. be honest with you their . sometimes it makes me wonder how they get the phones out in the market like that..

the latest problem i have is a nokia n81, worked fine for the first few weeks, now the phones just restarts by its self. i adviced to upgrade the software by nokia, which i did but funny thing was thru the update the phone turned off and i wouldnt get it back on, (not becuase of the update)there for i had 2 pay some1 $50 get fix the software for me. from v1 i updated to v2, worked find for the first 23 hours but then ince again started to restart. same old problem...

im with optus when i told them about the problem they just offer another phone, meaning i have to reset my contract and more money for them, i tried to work out da problem with nokia, but all they can do is just read of their screens, no help there either..

long story short i WOULDNT RECOMMEND NOKIA FOR ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS, their shocking.. samsung is the way 2 go, never had a problem...

Nokia N81 — Poor customer service

I bought a Nokia N81-3 from a dealer in Mumbai, after using it for 3-4 months one day suddenly the screen blacked out. i took the phone to Bright Point a Nokia service center in Pheonix mills in, Mumbai. Firstly the technician told me it had liquid damage hence the warranty is void. The phone had never been in or near water, which he refused to accept. They just dont want to grant you the warranty. After getting an estimate of Rs 3450 and approving it they told me to collect the handset the next day. The next day when i called to check if its ready they told me that it will take a week more as the handset is under repair and some spare parts are not available. This is very poor customer service, after paying Nokia around Rs 15000 for the handset, we also have to put up with inconvenience caused by the handset. Nokia, Trust me this is the last handset I am buying from you, also will advice people against buying a Nokia phone.

Nokia N-81 — softwares

i was facing problem in my mobile softwares then i gave it to nokia care centre, they downloaded new version in my mobile due to which slow processing is there. when asked to reload the same version they said that it cant be done and you have to operate like this only and this is not acceptable as i have spent 14000 on the set and i am still not getting my work done.
                    i also agree. I have purchased a new n 81-3 and when i compared with my friend's n 81-1 then volume of my mobile's speaker appears to be reduced as compared to his mobile
                    i have an problem dat is about d camera...
                    after a couple of months about ma purchase nw ma camera of d phone is not working
                    its showing :
                    1)unexpected error occured please restart
                    2)feature not supported

wat u guys can tell me about dis nd pls tell me a idea to resolve dis
                    loved nokia...till i got this N81 8GB, it freezes (even though i have like 4GB free on my phone). cannot use some of the features, i get a message "memory full please ...", and guess what i never use phone memory all my applications are set to run using the memory card (well except OS and preinstalled programs), as i am typing this i opened messages at 9:30am ( it is now 4:31 pm and messages are still opening), did not want this when i purchased this phone...guess this is the last NOKIA i will ever own.
                    DUDE...u have got my words...i have exactly the same problemz as u...the mobile is too expensive but its full os sh**s...nd it will freeze sveral times a day =(...
                    IM NEVER GOING FOR NOKIA AGAIN...
                    kill dat

Nokia N81 — poor slide and keypad

I've purchased my nokia n81 7 months back. right from the third month the slider started shaking. it is of very poor quality. the navi wheel soon looses it's sensitivity. concerned people pl do rectify the problem.

Nokia N81 — Nokia is fooling people

I bought a Nokia N81-3 2gb(IMEI:[protected]) last year on 5th May2008. The phone worked completely fine till January2009 but suddenly the Navi wheel stopped working after that. So i gave it to the Nokia Care Center(Cell Service, FF/1, Shivalik, opp.Bank of Baroda, Panchavati, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. PH-[protected]) on 17th April, where they told me that the mobile will be sent to the company, because they can't solve the problem and also the mobile is under warranty. When the phone returned the issue wasn't solved properly i.e the Navi Wheel was working but not as it was working few months ago; but i was going out on vacation so i ignored the problem. The main problem started after 2-3 days, the phone stopped responding to any of the keys(except the power key) i.e. the alpha-numeric keys, slider keys, volume keys etc. and hanged. So as a precautionary measure i removed the battery and kept it in safe pouch and didn't turned on again until i showed it to the Nokia Care after 8-10 days. The guys at Nokia Care told me that they have to send the phone again to the company as the phone has some seal, which they have no authority to open it there. So again after few weeks the handset returned on 26th May 2009, but when i took it back home it again stopped functioning with the same issue. So i returned it back to the Nokia Care on the same day.And again the same procedure(i.e. sending the phone to the company) started. Frustrated from that, i mailed to Nokia on their website few times and called on the Nokia Careline(PH[protected], they assured me that my handset will be completely fine and well serviced when it will return. The phone returned on 5th June 2009 and i received it on same day. But when i was just stepping out of the Nokia Care, the phone again stopped working(same issue as mentioned before).The technician at the Nokia Care apologised for the inconvenience and said that, "this time i will send the phone again to the company with my comments and this time your problem will be solved 100%". So after 6-7 days i mailed to Nokia and called on Nokia Careline. One of the guy named "Praveen" on Nokia careline told me that your handset is not with us in the company, you ask the Nokia Care center. So i called Nokia Care and they gave me another no. called repair no. or something like that, which was-RN36616 dated 6th June 2009. So i called back again Nokia Careline on very next day; then the representative on Careline told me that your handset has been received with high priority and your issue will be solved, but i refused and asked for the handset replacement; she told me that my handset cannot be replaced. So i asked her that why i have to suffer for the problem that i have not done, she didn't replied and canceled the call. I tried again many times but it showed busy tone for about 2 hours. Now on Saturday 20th June 2009 the Nokia Care person called me to inform that my handset has arrived and he will keep the phone under observation on Monday and will call me after that. So on tuesday morning a guy named "Nirav" called me from the Nokia Care to inform me that my phone has still got that same problem and he is sending the phone again to the company.
                    Now my question is- Why should i have to suffer for the problem that i have not done?
                    Secondly- Why i can't have my mobile replaced or properly serviced? Is this the quality Nokia is providing nowadays to their old customers(as this is my 5th Nokia Phone)?
                    Thirdly- What if the same problem arises again after a month or two? Then they will burn a hole in my pocket with sky rocketing charges for servicing!!!

And it is clearly evident from the whole issue i have written that the Nokia company has tampered with the faultless parts of my mobile.

So sir, i would like to request you to therefore look into this matter and do something about the Nokia care employees, Nokia Careline employees, especially Nokia Company and at the same time, repair or replace my handset, so that i do not have any inconvenience in future.

Thanking you,
                    and awaiting for your reply.

Dhruv N. Gamit
                    Ph-[protected], [protected]
                    DO NOT PATRONIZE NOKIA CELLPHONES ANYMORE...

IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE ATTENDANTS!

POOR AFTER SALE SERVICE. MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE TO LOYAL CLIENTS. DAMAGING AND DISFUNCTIONING THE UNIT INSTEAD OF REPAIRING THE DEFECTIVE UNITS.

FOOLING CLIENTS WILL LEAD TO NOKIA'S DOWNFALL... it will happen soon!
                    Notice to all cellphone users:

Think a thousand times before buying a Nokia cellphone. You cannot rely on their after sale service. They have very irresponsible service agents at their NOKIA DOESN'T CARE CENTER. Clients were told to leave their defective units at their NOKIA DOESN'T CARE CENTER for more than a month. And when follow-ups on the status of the phone were made by clients...different alibis were given by any of the irresponsible service attendants. To hell with all of them! They are fooling, threatening and conditioning the minds of the clients by telling them that the defective unit will eventually turn to NO POWER mode and will not normally function again. They keep on saying this everytime you call for a follow-up so clients will not complain whatever happened to the unit they are suppose to repair.

My children now uses SONY ERICSON cellphone, they made a research and were also advised by friends that SONY ERICSON is far better than Nokia now... SONY ERICSON is reasonably priced and
                    has excellent features. Unlike Nokia, expensive and defective units with very poor service to loyal clients because... NOKIA DOESN'T CARE.

Pls. change your service center's name...NOKIA DOESN'T CARE is perfectly fit for you. And your motto should be: "MONEY IS OUR PRIORITY... SERVICE IS A WASTE OF MONEY"

to all nokia user, switch to SONY ERICSON on your next purchase... to be relieved from headaches brought about by defective Nokia phones and very poor service by irresponsible Nokia service attendants.
                    Notice to all cellphone users:

i too own n81-3 with 2gb memory card ...initially i had problem with loading software on the hand set so i contacted the same nokia care ..the problem was solved but with in few days the cell phone developed another problem ...it was later told that the problem iz coz of liquid damage ...my cell phone waz workin fine before givin it to Nokia care
                    i agree with all o[censored] sufferers..i don't understand why i bought this nokia n 81..its [censored]in crap...i was willing to throw it in the nokia care. low sound...hang up...no key pads workin...no wi fi active..., automatic shutdown ...in my celll its not responding to nay button except the power button
                    had the same problem. keypad suddenly froze. cant read my msgs, cant answer calls. only power on/off is working d rest failed. hassle. =(

Nokia N81 — damaging the phone

there was a slight problem in slider and navigation wheel is not working. i gave my mobile (N-81) to nokia care which is in panchkula, sector-8 on 6-sep-2009. from that day i have gone 4 times but they had broken my slider and key pad and said this is physical damage so we can not do any thing and you can take your mobile, after so many arguments they said come toomrrow but the problem is same.
                    now i am hopless so please help me.
                    my job sheet no.[protected]/090906/26
                    date: 6-sep-2009
                    imei no.:- [protected]
                    I am having the aforementioned problem too, a frozen keypad does not allow me to hard reset the phone. I had that problem before which I solved somehow by resetting it, because that time the phone sometimes was going back to life. But now it is just a brick.Yeah, power on/off and lock on/off are still working. I don't know what to do, sending the phone to Nokia Care Center is not an option, they are charging a $100 just t check it, thats crazy. I am very dissatisfied with Nokia.
                    There is something seriously wrong with N81
                    A week after i purchased mah fone the keypad had to be replaced and from then on .. mah keypad was replaced by nokia 4 times before they replaced teh motherboard

Now that the hardware prob is sorted out i am facing a software glitch... the gallery is not detecting any files on mah mem card...

I am totally frustrated and vexed with the quality of products Nokia is producing!
                    a small key pad lock is broken the key is on the top of the phone .i took it to the service center they checked ant told me that they cant repair it only way is to change the board if it is not changed then the phone is wast

now nokia is like use and through mobile or what
                    It is a new complaint.
                    My N81 is original finland made. last 1.5 yrs I faced a couple of issue from my phone N81
                    1. Address Book Software is not full featured even like a low class phone.
                    2. Playlist cannot b prepared by Music names but by artist only (Which have many dulicates)
                    3. Camera 2 Mpx is not clear as my old SonyEricsson 2005 model
                    4. Flux cable simply damaged and it tool 15% of the total phone prize to fix it with guarantee.
                    5. Now my Cell phone says not in rage for callers, even i[censored] are in range and switched on.
                    But u can place call no problem

Now I decided to sell this one for 10% of the original price
                    It is a new complaint.
                    1. Address Book Software is not full featured even like a low class phone.
                    3. Camera 2 Mpx is not clear as my old SonyEricsson 2005 model
                    4. Flux cable simply damaged and it tool 15% of the total phone price to fix it with guarantee.
                    But u can place call no problem

Now I decided to sell this one for 10% of the original price
                    i too disagree with nokia care, as i have read the complain above, the nokia care is not caring for our cell phones, my nokia n81-2gb(IMEI:[protected]) is creating problem such as the speaker problem, slide problem, keypad problem the keys are not working properly, the battery has giving me backup problem ;i have replace the battery in 6month then too it is giving me problem.and the cell gets restart again ..when i switch to camera option its give ans that the camera feasure is not supported.
                    After giving to nokia care the phone is not in condition to operate.
                    Nokia care is at nasik road(nasik), maharashtra.
                    sir, i request you to take action against them.

Sir, i have to replace the handset

Thanking you,
                    and awaiting for your reply

Alfaraz.A. Shaikh
                    [protected] / [protected] / [protected].
                    nokia N81 sucks...
                    itz become the worst product...
                    china cells phones are better than nokia...

I have Bought the Handset before 2 weeks.I had not use it with my complete satisfaction.The handset is always in a hanging mode and the display also have a complaint, I show this to Nokia Care after 2 days of purchase.They told me that they cant identify any complaint and so i did, nt get any service at all.But now the fungus in the display spreads.Why a global company like nokia making these type of low quality products, why is it done
                      due to cheap product? or Carelessness from huge sale?This is really a headhit to the Costumers.
                      My nokia 1650, cell phone was fall down when it`s display was cracked, Now I can`t switch on it, I ask kindly for yours, how much rupee for new display ?.
                      my nokia 1650 phone just went off and wen i switched it on it do not show light again i want the hardware solution please
                      1650 mobile i got this mobile .i had totaly disapoinment to bougt this mob.often it was switchedoff and suddenly display change the color.i thing waste the mobile

I purchased the phone at a Subhiksha store along with a Kingston 1 GB mem. card. The phone restarts every time I load songs onto the card via USB, while updating the music library and I have to format the card. The phone works fine without the memory card or when the card is empty/formatted. Battery life is not very good as well.

I have been using Nokia mobiles since 12 years. I change my Nokia mobile once in two years by paying highest possible price then. Last year I bought a Nokia 6300 for Rs.11, 500/- (present cost is only Rs.8, 000/-. I bought this model mainly for its colorful diplay and sleek design.

Later I realize that this model is a failure and my brothers and friends are abusing me for recommending them this model. The handfree set is as good as a scrap, rubber rings were fell off, sharp metal rings injures my ears and the handset hangs by over heating. Should I approach consumer court.!

Finally I gave my handset for repair in their authorized agent Radient in Anna Nagar, Chennai on 11th April, today is 19th April and handset is still lying in L3 for repairs. (JS 080411/24) It has 500 contact numbers and I am really finding it difficult with out the handset. I am really in soup and it hampers my business.

This is what the price I got from Nokia for buying their product at very high cost. When will I get my handset? If not will I get replacement and difference amount I paid extra for this failure model. Will I get compensation?.. Nobody knows.. Consumers are made to suffer..

Sayee Ganesh.
                          HELLO
                          SIR,

SUB: REPLACE MY HANDSET DUE TO PROGRAMMING ERROR

I have purchase new handset nokia express music 5130 during the month of june 2010, but i regret to inform that it has poor service, the FM and loudspeaker of this phone do not work from the very beginning, i didnt understand why it has poor service, please register my complaint and replace my handset.

I believe on nokia blindly with their services and robustness. But just after one month, the handset started giving troubles. Its key was not working properly and gradually it stoped working.

since the then time the mobile set is FM problems. for that i have requested the shopkeeper to replace or repair it but unfortunately atlest 30 repeatidly visits to the shop, i always have been assured for the next time for the same. now i am fedup with that situation.

I REQUEST U TO REPLACE MY HANDSET BECAUSE I M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OF NOKIA EXPRESS MUSIC EVEN FOR A SINGLE DAY. HELP ME TO MAKE D.O THAN I CAN REPLACE MY HANDSET WHICH IS NOT WORKING INTIALLY I HAVE PURCHASE THIS HANDSET JUST BEFORE 15 DAYS AND SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING OF MY PHONE HAS ERROR AS PER NOKIA CARE.

from

HERRY GULATI

I purchage a new nokia 5610 mobile phone in 1 march. And after some day i found that i have problem in my mobile slide.
                            I submet my mobile to nokia care and thay give me back my mobile with in day and say to me that ur mobile is ok now. But after 5 to 7 days i found that probleam is still there then i go back to nokia care and say that i have stil porbleam in my mobile slide.
                            Thay say me that we send ur mobile to our delhi center and it will repair or replace, i submit my mobile in 7 march. They call me on 16 and say that ur mobile is ok and u get ur mobile.
                            Whem i was get back i fell that nothg is inprove slide probleam is still there.
                            So i am not recive that mobile and complane that issu in his nokia customer care
                            I reg, my complean my complane no is 2-2yxl5b and thay say me on 16 of apil that we provide u solution in 18th
                            But still nothig responce i get from them
                            I call to his senier then thay say to me vary clear that go to court.

So now what can i do plz help me
                            From arvind gehlot
                            Cont no. [protected]
                            Plz help me plz
                            Still my mobile is not with me still it is in nokia care plz help me
                            This is to fetch your kind attention to the sad state of my mobile (model No. 5610, IMEI no.[protected]). The handset has been bought from Poorvika mobiles, Annanagar, Chennai.And the handset seems to be hung from the day 1st I've bought and no keys were working hence . I handed the handset over to the Nokia care to see what happened( Job sheet no.[protected]/080429/43). They say it's s/w issue and it would take 2 days to have it repaired.

The handset has not been physically damaged or misused from my end and the same has been acknowledged from the ASC engineer. Does this not mean that the above said handset has not met their quality check and has been introduced to the market? or Does this not throw light on their inability in quality check? And why should I suffer on this? Already Service level agreement(03/May/2008) has been violated from your end ; because on the above mentioned date I was supposed and promised to get the handset repaired sound and working .
                            I am not at all happy with the services they offer. Do they agree if I say, they are marketing second quality products with poping up their brand name NOKIA. Should a customer, like me, continue with the repaired handset bought as "new one".
                            pls look into the matter...

Best Regards,
                            Titus Eldaphones
                            Mob: +[protected],[protected] | Off: +[protected]| Extn: 1696
                            Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in [protected]@poorvika.in.

With Regards.
                            Manager - Customer Care.

I am Mrs Sangeeta sood resident of 9 Lake Range kolkata
                              i have purchased a nokia N82 mobile phone costing Rs.22, 000.00 from the mobile store 222 AJC Bose Rd Beckbagan kolkata on 30/03/2008 . The phone started to hang up within 3 to 4 days o[censored]sage .Thinking it was a problem of low charge i continued to use it when finally on the 10/04/2008 in the night it shut down completely and on start up gave the message START UP FAILED CONTACT RETAILER . the very next morning i called up nokia customer care [protected] and spoke to Jason .He gave me the address of a service center at Shakespeare sarani . I went there at 9 : 30 am but it was closed so went to the retailer The Mobile Store from where i had made the purchase . They accepted the phone from me saying it was probably a minor software problem so they would get it done from nokia care for me . I informed them that i was to go for a tour the next week so it should be done before that . At this point of time i called by customer care [protected] and spoke to Katherine asking her if it was okay to submit the handset to the retailer and she said " NO PROBLEM MAM SOME RETAILERS DO GIVE THIS SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS SO IT IS OKAY TO HAND THE PHONE TO THEM " I handed the hand set to the Mobile Store in perfect condition along with all accessories The phone had all the screen protective and body protective films on.
                              after that i had no word from any body regarding that phone and just waited patiently till 15/04/2008 .on 15/04/2008 i went back to the mobile store and was told by the afternoon that it would take nokia care 3 to 4 more days to solve the problem .This was very upsetting for two reasons .1) Why should a very minor problem take so much time .2) Since i was to go on a two month tour on 19/04/2008 what if it was not resolved before that .Both these issues were put forth to The Mobile Store and they said they would get back to me regard the same.
                              I called back Nokia Customer care [protected] and spoke to preeti and then Infancy the floor supervisor to be told that they would need 4 working days to let me know the status of my problem . I informed her about my travel and we had a heated argument coz she said that though she will escalate the matter at her end she had no head office numbers where i could contact some senior person and only on my insistance agreed to give me a complain no. 2 - 2YU87Z. The next morning Mobile Store called up to say they had received the phone and i should collect it . When i went to do the same i found that one icon was a little slow and also the screen protective film had been removed and there were scratches on the screen . I showed the same to the salesperson and refused to accept a hand set in that condition asking them to REPLACE the hand set since it was a new one . The spoke to the Nokia Care ARYA INFOTECH 81/A SP MUKHERJEE ROAD KOLKATA in my presence and after talking to them sent the set back to them rightaway and told me that they would get back to me about it .They also asked me to speak to Mr.Sanjay Jaiswal at Arya Infotech directly so that the matter could be resolved faster . I called up Mr. Sanjay Jaiswal who asked me to speak to Mr Prabhakar Chaudhary of the Shakespeare Sarani center which i thought was the head center Since then i Have been making calls to the customer Care [protected] and have spoken to Vinod Rajat Soma at three different times i have called up th emanagers of Arya Infotech again and again telling them that i will be going on a long tour so if this could settled. Initially they were cordial and said they would send it to Shakespeare Sarani and some decision taken from there so i should talk to Mr.PRABHAKR CHAUDHURY there .i caleed up Shakespeare sarani center again and again and spoke to RAUNAk and all i got to know was that it had not been sent accross to them yet .When the whole day passed without Arya Infotech having done so i called up to ask what happened Mr. ARNAB DAS passed statements like " DONT TEACH ME MY JOB " "THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM TALK TO Mr.SANJAY SINCE YOU SAY HE HAD COMMITTED TO SEND IT TO SHAKESPEARE SARANI" on calling Mr. SANJAY JAISWAL and in the course of an argument with him he tells me" WHAT DO YOU THINK WE HAVE NO OTHER WORK EXCEPT TO RUN AROUND FOR YOUR PHONE " DO WHAT YOU WANT I WILL NOW NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THIS MATTER " "WHAT BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO ASK ME I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE PHONE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MOBILE CARE NOW YOU TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT" " THEY ARE JUST MINOR SCRATCHES WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU THINK BY CALLING UP OTHERS YOU CAN GET THE WORK DONE NOW LET ME SEE HOW YOU GET THE REPLACEMENT " "GO TO CONSUMER COURT OR WHEREEVER IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO ME"Ihave since then called up Nokia Customer care and informed them of this harassment . I Have spoken to a gentle man at the nokia head office [protected]he said that the manager in charge of customer service would contact me and also spoken to the manager in charge Mobile stores Kolkata to see if she can get the problem solved and the handset replaced . I am totally surprised and extremely angered that i sholuld face so much harassment for a product of such a reputed company as Nokia . i believed as they prophes that to them Customer satisfaction is o[censored]tmost importance but my experience has been just the opposite . Hoping that this complain will be of help to me and if not others will be cautious about byuing a nokia product and so it will be of some help to someone atleast

Nokia Corporation N-82 Mobile phone — Phone not being replaced

I had purchased a Nokia N-82 phone IME No [protected] from M/s Vakils, Hyderabad vide their bill No 3617 dated 09.06.2008. The phone has been defective and has been giving me problems right from the start. It was given to vakils for repair and subsequently sent to Nokia care opposite Fateh Maidan club, Hyderabad vide job sheet No[protected]/08/0827/21 dated 27th August 2008. The phone was returned to me but it stopped working from the next day itself. I complained to the Nokia company at their Bangalore complaint No[protected] and was advised by their executive M/S Maria to submit the handset to M/S S S Electronics, Secunderabad which i did the very next day vide job sheet no[protected]/080916/158 dated 16 September 2008 and informed Nokia company about the same. I have made so many phone calls to the company and spoken to M/s Philomena, M/s Jayshree, Mr Partho, Mr Abid, Mr Shadab Hassan, Mr Kiran and Mr Peneet on various occasions (conversation IDs are with me) and visited the Nokia care centre, S S Electronics at least twice a week. The instrument was handed over to me once but was still not working and I was once again told by the company executive at bangalore to return it to SS Electronics which i did and was given Job sheet no 20814 dated 13.10.2008. The phone was returned to me along with a new battery on 28th of November 2008 but even this time after the battery died down on the 29th of November 2008 the instrument went dead and could not be recharged. I went to S S Electronics on the 1st of December 2008 and met the manager Mr Puneet who told me that a new replacement handset was available and changed it for me and gave me a new instrument with the old panel vide IME No [protected] and mentioned the same in the purchase voucher as instrument swapped. I have reason to believe that the instrument replaced is not a new one as this is not working too and was shown to Mr Puneet of S S Electronics today i.e. 02nd December 2008 who asked for 2 days time to get it repaired. I refused to give the handset to him as i am now tired of all this. I came back home and spoke to the company at Bangalore who are also not very helpful and wanted me to give the handset back to S S Electronics. As an individual i have done my best to resolve this matter but it has not worked. I would appreciate if you could help me by getting the company to replace the handset at the earliest.
                              Thanking You,
                              Tarun Bahirwani,
                              4, Jawahar Nagar,
                              Prenderghast Road,
                              Secunderabad - 500 003,
                              Andhra Pradesh.
                              Ph No[protected]

Sir, Iam new user of Nokia N70 module mobile phone.
                                I wanted to hide the icons which showing in desktop as default.
                                and I read operational manual(Book) which is giving along with the handset but this setting is not yet found.So please guide on this topic how to hide those icons and how to acces after the same.

I have recently purchased a nokia 3110c having IMEI No.353081/02/100229/3. But in this set, having the major problems. My browser is working but gprs application is not working including yahoo go, gmail, mini opera. & it restarted automatically . some times i have switch on the handset it restart automatically 5-6 times & finally the phone is switched off. i have updated my software in nokia care but the problem does not change. please advise.

Naveen Kr. Goyal
                                  I have the same problem
                                  hi..
                                  i have bought nokia 3110c from the united mobiles...from the beginning it is not working well...whenever i try to send a message it gets restared 3 times and then automatically switch offs...
                                  plz help me how to solve this problem
                                  i got the same problem on my nokia 3110c
                                  can anyone tell me how to fix this up?
                                  because everytime i insert my memory card my phone automatically restarts 4-5 times and it will switch off
                                  i hope someone will help me thanks
                                  I have a proplem in my mobile so please help me
                                  hello friends,
                                  I heard about restarting problem which mainly happens due to insertion of cheap memory cards. So plz contact your nearest nokia priority centre and ask them for a memory card because now nokia 3110c comes with a 512mb memory card.

Nokia — memory card and browsing

sir
                                  i request to you, sir i buy a nokia3110classic mobile.its very beautiful but there are some problems.i insert 512 memory card in mobile .few minutes wait and then play the songs but mobile is restarted.and second problem is, i search browsing then mobile is restarted.why, please help me sir .
                                  i live in pakistan, city name sadiqabad.
                                  i used the connection of mobilink gsm.
                                  the number is:[protected]
                                  my land line number is:[protected]
                                  hi
                                  thenks but replay my emailadres
                                  hi friends pls help me...
                                  i have a 3110c my browser is working but gprs applications like yahoo go, operamini... are not working. what is the problem?
                                  pls help...
                                  i have a Nokia 3110c and all gprs application softwares are working properly besides "yahoo!go".
                                  kindly send a suggestion for that problem.
                                  my phone gets restarted when i enter in the gprs and download something . this problem had occured after the purchase of thi cell. i am requested you to give the solution om my id

Nokia Service Center - Vashi, Navi Mumbai — Bad service at Nokia service center

i want to clean screen of my nokia 3230 mobile. Can u tell me, how much it will cost...

The general manager,

Nokia costumer care

I Rambabu as purchased Nokia E62 model in the month of December, There is a problem with the handset i have submitted my handset to Nokia customer care (SS ELECTRONICS, OPP CHERMAS SECUNDERABAD) my hand set IMEI NO is [protected], (job sheet no[protected]/080325/154 dated 25 march 2008 . After15 days they told me that company has given Replacement of old mobile and given another old mobile which has no warrantee .That mobile is also not functioning on that day it self .the customer care people said its only charging problem. I submitted that mobile on the next day they told me that it’s a mother board problem it will be sent to company for repair(it is pity that nokia services are like that or its the problem with E62 hand sets.)

The job sheet no is[protected]/080411/6 dated 11/apr/2008.

I am feeling that by purchasing Nokia hand set, there is no peace of mind, loss of time and money.

It is pity that in 5 months of my mobile after purchase it is there in company /nokia care for 1 month.

Rambabu

dear sir,
                                      my model no nokia2630 black, imei no-[protected].purchase from allied corner your authorised dealer having adress 258, bapuji nagar, bhubaneswar-751009.tel no-[protected].on dated[protected].since then i am facing problem of low battery means maximum 1 hour talk time.
                                      we contacted dealer and then your nokia care (cellular clinic)bhubaneswar.they try to rectify the problem by reloading software but the problem is not yet rectify to our expectation.again to-day another problem arises that is called display segment missing.
                                      as a reputed company i expect you not to run to your custemer care and waste our valuable time.request you to please change my hand set and keep your product reputation.
                                      hope an early action from your end.
                                      thanking you
                                      swapna kumar swain
                                      n/3, 187, irc village, nayapalli, bhubaneswar-751015.mobile no-[protected]

nokia2630 — set deposited on 26 june 08 but it is not recd till date

I have purchase nokia set 2630 in the month of may-08 and in the month of june-08 set is being off whien it have been charged then set deposted to your service centre at Faizabad (U.P.) Sagar Communiacation, about 25 day passed but set neither repaired not replace in the shape of new set, your centre head not giving good responce, if it will be repeat again then I shall go the court.

Sunil