Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Nokia India

Having problems with Nokia India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nokia India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nokia India

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Nokia India reviews & complaints page 9

I have purchased a Nokia mobile set 2.3 android for my daughter on[protected] online but it started giving problems after 10 days of purchase. The problems are furnished below for your kind and urgent action:-
(i). The camera is not responding
(ii). The swipe system is not working properly while receiving calls
(iii). The mobile is very slow moving

2. In this connection, on 10.02.2021 I have visited your...
Your service center eesha communications, Narayana shastry road, mysore-4 is not repairing my Nokia 1 mobile from past six days.

Dear S

It is with high esteem I announce that Nokia Corporation has transferred your Funds of $455000 USD (Four Hundred Fifty-Five Thousand USD) to the Reserve Bank of India and 2 Nokia 5.3 Smartphones, Brand-New Nokia Pure Book Laptops will be delivered to the address with in 5 working days

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be in charge of the transfer of your funds into the account you have provided with...
    The above mobile was purchased online on[protected] by me in the name of my daughter under Tax Invoice No.S[protected][1]. But after 10/11 days the set has been started giving trouble. These are as under:
    1. Can't receive call despite repeated attempts as the screen is not responding after swipes
    2. After taking 2/3 photographs the screen is not moving for next photograph
    3. The system is moving very slowly.
    Today...

Sir
    i don't find any nokia service centre provider near me i.e in between 40 km range and home pickup service also not available for me.

let me now you regard my mobile trouble and its screen not working /locked, mobile operation working but screen not working.

i.e please provide me solution for the same or any service regard on line solution of nokia mobile .
    I am suffering a lot in my financial and daily work because of this
    so please as early as possible.

+1 videos

This is Dipak chav.Dear concern,
      I have purchased 5 items at your madgoan Goa store.Out of which 2 items are found to be of no quality as we desire from nike.
      1.BV[protected] a T shirt
      As it is torn at knee area
      2.CJ0291-002 a running shoes.
      As It is torn at toe area and the front area of sole is about to come out including the Nike logo is about to come out.
      Pictures of each item are attached along with the invoice copy.
      Please do the needful.
      Feb 02, 2021
      Updated by Dipak s chavan
      Company is Nike India not Nokia
      And instead
      BV[protected] a T shirt please read runner pant.

I have purchased
      1.BV[protected] a pant.
      As it is torn at knee area
      2.CJ0291-002 a running shoes.
      Pictures of each item are attached along with the invoice copy.
      Please do the needful.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Dipak chavan

Feb 02, 2021
      Updated by Dipak s chavan
      The company name is nike india instead of nokia.i has happened by mistake.

Reg OD[protected]
        Product nokia 139 cm(55")tv

We bought a tv from.flipkart in August and after a few days found that it is not working properly..we logged a complaint at flipkart call centre and a technician came from nokia and told us that tv has technical faults and it has to be replaced or we will get a refund for it..

We have been trying since then to contact flipkart and nokia both to solve...

They have denied my refund of 41999 rupees without any reason. They first kept me waiting for 1.5 months and then giving new dates each time. Now they have denied refund. They are complete fraud. They have cheated with my money.
        Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I am using Nokia 5.1 Plus from last 2 years without any issue, but after update with the latest android software, I am getting charging port issue into phone, and this is very dis-appointing condition.

This port seems loose kind of work, I went service center also, and talks multiple time with customer care also, they told warranty expired, and I have to pay, Authorise service center telling 1400 INR as initial cost,...

I have lost my nokia 5310 please block it for not misusing by others
          Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone Nokia 6's speaker stopped functioning for no reason. I took it to the Nokia Care Centre (shared with MI) on Shaukat Ali Road, Rampur on 27th November, 2020.

They simply said Speaker would be replaced costing Rs. 1200. They did not test its hardware by opening it up, merely checked it by trying to turn on Speaker. Despite my suggestion to test it first, they said it can only be done after I order the part and they...

My nokia 6.1 plus was not getting charged even though i was using the charger provided by the company with in 6 months of purchase since i have warranty i went to a nearest nokia care and asked for the reason they said there is moisture in the charging port and said the port need to b changed they charged around 2000 rupees it got fine and again after 4 months same issue started when i searched internet about this issue i got to know that almost every one who owns this phone has faced this issue since i can't afford the charges of nokia care i got the phone repaired in local center for 700 and after 7 months i am facing the issue again. From this I got to know that when I first visited the nokia care the they just told me that reason to gain money even I though I have warranty.
            Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my epfo no[protected] and my emp id 1452616 .i am a computer opreter. my bank account [protected].plz add my back account in my epfo no[protected]
              Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring to your notice that I had purchased a brand new Nokia 7.1 phone from Reliance digital, Mumbai office. The phone was purchased in the month of Feb 2020.

Within a month of purchase the display screen of the phone developed problems and due to the lockdown I could not visit the Reliance Digital store. Post Lockdown when I visited the reliance store, they informed that this defect was not covered under warranty and suggested that I visit the repair centre. The repair centre informed that they were in no position to repair and informed me that they would contact me at a later date.

It has been two months since the phone developed problems and now I have purchased another phone since the Nokia 7.1 could not be used.
                Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst response by nokia and i dont know when I supposed to get my refund back. In this well advanced technology Nokia unable to transfer the amount of refund in stipulated time.
                  When i replied getting response like this mentioned in photo
                  Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Nokia 5.3 mobile, ordered on 13th sep-2020 and delivered 19th Sep-2020. I have tried place return request more than 15 times in period of 19th to till, But connected yesterday only and he said we can't do anything with your order. actually there is no theme and font management in that mobile. and 6 GB RAM worked as 2GB. Kindly do refund my order.
                    Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a handset some months back, since its purchase it was giving me trouble, i often visited your dealer at Bankura, West Bengal, all the time they have just done factory reset and told me all is well. but it often gets disconnected and switches off. I have come to Bhubaneswar, Odisha for work, here the dealer is telling me that the battery needs to be replaced. Why should I pay now when my phone is not even a year old. Request you to intervene.
                      Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought my NOKIA 7.1 on 20th October 2019, In mid October I encountered charging issues so I submitted my phone for repair at Simran Electronics, Agra as it was under warrantee. It's been a month but the service center keeps on saying that the parts are not available, For god's sake don't open the service centers in the name of your brand if all they do is delay, I've never ran across a lazier system than this, such incidents hamper the...

Purchased a Nokia 7.1 from Reliance digital (mumbai) in Feb 2020.

Three months after purchase the phone developed display problems and the showroom informed that the problem is not covered under warranty.

It has been 3 months since I have been checking with various service centres but there has been no solution to the problem.

I have already informed others NOT to buy a Nokia 7.1 model as my phone has developed problems 3 months after the purchase.

Dear Sir
                          i have been requested several items for refund of Rs 1399/- against the Order ID: 139726, every time they use to say wait for 5 days, 7-10 working days but it has not been happened. i fed up with the services.

the worst support from the NOKIA. either are not providing any tracking iD or ticket number. now it completed 2 months. Please help us to get my money back and also let us know how fight against the them legally.
                          as we are a middle class person we need your support.
                          Nov 09, 2020
                          Updated by Bapuramu Kalluri
                          till date no one has called me back about the issue from nokia care center. Whenever i called to CC they use to tell that we will call you and update and it will resolve in 7-10 working days, 2 months over till date it has not happening in fruitful manner.
                          I am un happy with the Nokia support system ..