Nokia India — extremely bad customer service

Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 connectmanu93 on Jan 14, 2019
I bought a "nokia mobile phone 8110 black" from lulu connect at edappally lulu mall, cochin, kerala on 02.01.2019. After 8 days the loudspeaker of the phone had an error that the sound is very low. I went to the store i bought the phone and as they directed i went to "poovath international" which is an authorised nokia service centre located in 1st floor, kunjalus place, p. T. Usha rod, opposite maharaja's college stadium, cochin on 11.01.2019. They said me that you will get the replaced phone and as they said they will give a letter to submit in the store for replacement, as they said i waited for 3 hours there and after 3 hours, they said to me that "till now the approval has not came yet fro the company", and i said them that i will come and collect the letter tomorrow. But after 1 hour they called me and said me that they were not approved because my name is not mentioned in the bill from the store. I did a mistake that i have purchased a nokia mobile. Even the company doesnt know the value of a customer and there time. I am filing this complaint here because, i have a faith on the company will solve this issue right now. Now i dont need replaced nokia phone. I just need my money back and my phone is with the nokia authorised service centre. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. If no action has been initiated, i am supposed to file the case in consumer court.

Thanking you,

Manu mohan

[Jan 14, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0