Nokia India — nokia 3 new smartphone

Mananthavady, Kerala, India
 Jijesh George C
Sir, I bought(gift to my wife) a new Nokia 3 smart phone on 17.08.17from your authorised dealer 3G showroom at Mananthavady, wayanad.The very next day it shows problems like automaticly working the touch . I'm not able to do any function in that mobile even switched off.went to showroom and they said that the compny updates the Operating system why because the problem made.They updated the OS.After 3 days the same problem began and i went to the Showroom on 31.8.17(Delay:I am working as a police office so that didn't get more time to follow).At First they said that the problem may the screen card and it removed after wards the same problem starts.T hey called the company service center and want to send the mobile at calicut . I bought Nokia smart phone by trust the Nokia company which was lost now.My colleagues and friends are asking about my new mobile phones how does it performs for buying Nokia smart phone.Such a situation how can I suggest a Nokia moblile because am very sad about this am not able to use my new nokia smart phone even a single day properly.I f you're ready to replace it it may grateful to you. My contact No.[protected]

nokia 3 new smartphone

[Sep 03, 2017] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0