Nokia India — nokia 5 mobile

I bought an nokia 5 phone from Maa Bhawani Mobiles, Rohtak Road Charkhi Dadri on 21/11/2017 for an amount of Rs. 13500/-.after three months the mobile was facing some problem in network. I have duel sim and both sim were not working. I contact nokia care and they simply factory reset my phone and returned. Next day I again contact the care center & they deposited my phone and asked me to come after 2-3 days. when I contact after 4 days they said that board has to be changed and it will take another 3-4 days. After another 5 days they explained that main board is to be replaced and it will take another 5-6 days. After 10 days I contact care center on phone they answered that my phone is repaired and ok. When i contact the center to collect my phone they asked me to sit and after 2 hours they said that phone is water damaged and could not be repaired. The phone was given to me having no display or on/off. I deposited the phone in good condition only sim are not working and all other network on wifi was working in good condition. after one month and after changing main board it is not possible for me to enter their center and put water in my phone. they refused to repair of replace my phone.
nokia 5 mobile
Mar 14, 2018
Satyen Nandi's response
Whaaky is a fake online store
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

[protected]... Plz contact us immediately... I'll complaint against whaaky

Nokia India