Nokia India — nokia 7 plus

A-24, Infocity sector -34, Gurgaon, India
 popas on Apr 11, 2019
I am using nokia 7 plus phone and its 7 months old. Last month i started facing issue in charging.

At first i went to service center, the service person told there is some dust particles and fixed it on the spot by blowing air in the ports and handed over it to me. Also, told me issue is resolved.

On 7th feb 2019, same issue started to occur again and i went back to service center, but this time they informed there is some other problem in phone and did not explain clearly and asked me to pay 13, 000 inr to fix it, though it is under warranty.
My concern is that if my mobile is under warranty why do i need to pay 13k inr this time for the same issue.

I issued a complaint by mailing [protected]@hmdglobal.com, but didn't get a sensible response from them.

This inconvenience is causing me so much trouble and i regret for being the loyal customer of nokia now. My phone is kept with the service center and many of important work has been affected badly because of this.

Can you please look into this as this is really disappointing that even after having mobile in warranty, they are asking for me to pay. Such service to a loyal customer is a shame for such a reputed company.

Below are the details of my complaint.
=imei number: [protected]
= job sheet number:[protected]/190207/001
= service center address: shop no:08, ground floor, hotel devi palace opp. Raj cinema, old delhi road, prem nagar, sector-12, gurgaon-122001
=service center contact number:[protected]

Nokia global careers nokia careconsumer voice

[Apr 11, 2019] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0