[Resolved]  North Bihar Power Distribution Co. Ltd. — False/Wrong Billing

I am receiving an electricity bill vide bill ID- 15752 and consumer ID as 15752/GAN/KJ/761 from above company since last three years, but it is regret to say that I have never applied for any electricity connection. The bill is coming to my native place, i.e Village Gangapur, P.S/Block: PANDAUL, Disdt- MADHUBANI, BIHAR However, I am residing in Orissa state since last 35 years. In this regard I have submitted a compliant to Assistant Engineer, Madhubani, Bihar on 23rd March 2013. But no action was taken. Again another bill received vide no. MAD 15752 dt[protected], so I again compliant to Assistant Engineer, Madhubani, Bihar for North Bihar Power Distribution Co. Ltd. This time the Junior Engineer was deputed for enquiry at my native place. He recorded the ground reality, but not given any copy of his reoprt and further action is still awaited. Sir, I am in mental tension for such false billing by aboce company and also on compliant they are not taking any action. So you are requested to please intervene in the said matter so that I can get justice.

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Phone