[Resolved]  North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. — Excess meter reading, billing and electricity connection disconnected

Dear sir, I, Ram Babu Jha serving in army am writing this complaint on behalf of my father Shri Ramesh Jha.My electricity connection consumer ID No LRS12287 and a/c No BDP 1411 at village Ram Pur Madan, Bahadur Pur, laheria Sarai, Darbhanga. All previous bill has been paid regularly and last bill paid in Jan 2014. New meter was installed in Nov 2013 and presently bill received fro Rs 25, 354.03 and meter reading o[censored]nit 5540 dated 30 Apr 14 within 05months of installation of new meter. It is not understood and electricity connection has been disconnected on 12 Jun 14 from my house. In this connection my father Shri Ramesh Jha has been given an appliction to Electricity office at Laxmisagar, Ganj, Donar, Darbhang, Bihar office on 16 Jun 14 for meter checking, correction of bill and re-installation of electricity connection in house. However, staff has not yet come for checking. my father and mother is old age and my mother is suffering from illness and facing lot of problem due to disconnection of electricity. May I once again request you please early send your representation for checking and installation of electricity in my house. Bill ID 16938226. Address of my house is as under :-
Vill-Ram Pur Madan, Post - Bahadur Pur, Laheria Sarai, Darbhanga, Bihar