North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — delay in change of defective electric meter

RoshanZoro on Jan 12, 2019
My meter is showing wrong readings since last years faburary. Its always shows electric units consumed greater than 210 units which is not possible under any circumstances because all we have in our house is 2 fans 5 or 6 led bulbs and a water motor. And even all this devises is not used on regular bases as only my grandmother stay at home.

The electricity bill has been pending since february 2018 and has now reached 15567 inr. The electric worker of our branch that is in jandha told us not to pay the bill untill the meter is changed. However the increasing amount is troubling us.
Whenever we have gone to the branch and submitted application for change of meter 3-4 times but no action is take.
All they say is that no new meter is available for changing. It is not possible that a main branch office doesn't have a meter over the past 8-9 months.

[Jan 12, 2019] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My consumer no is [protected].I live at khabra pandit tola muzaffarpur.I have paid fees for meter shifting at north bihar power distribution co.Ltd.Counter muzaffarpur on dated 27/11/2018.No any action taken yet.I request you solve my problem.I want to pay electricity bill on time.
महोदय
मैं ग्राहक सं[protected] मुसहर्निया सौरबाजार सहरसा के संदर्भ में मेरे घर तक बिजली का आपूर्ति नही हो पाया है मेरा घर दो गांव के बीच मे है अकेला परिवार है बिजली आपूर्ति के लिये JEE से संपर्क किया उन्होंने ने मुझे बहुत बड़ी रकम खर्च के रूप में बताया या मुझे(October )दो महीने के बाद होने की बात कही। जो मेरे बस का नही है कृपया ध्यान दे ।
Meter reding problem complaint alredy but no action but bill jan-46(md;a) dec/18-43 nov/18-54 consumer no-[protected] c/a no-bttggl-24 this reding not proper meter problem but bill cut why also plz clear this problm...

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - delay in change of defective electric meter