North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — electric pole fixed dangerously near my house

An electric pole is dangerously fixed very near to the wall of my house just recently, in my absence by private company east india. We put a complain to the authorised govt. Official j. E. (Chandan kumar), one month back. They gave assurance, but no action is taken place yet. Now the private body is misbehaving. This is very serious for my family.
I request to plz get it removed.
Mar 21, 2018

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by chandra4897
This complaint is regarding my house situated in
Vill.+ Post - Bhoja
Distt. Begusarai
Pin 848202
Bihar
Updated by chandra4897
An electric pole is dangerously fixed very near to the wall of my house just recently, in my absence by private company East Although rules of Northern Power grid & Indian Electricity Rules, 1956, No. 77 clearly specifies that there must be atleast 3 feet building clearance of overhead wire. We put a complaint to the authorised govt. official J.E. (Chandan Kumar), one month back. They gave assurance, but No action is taken place yet. Now the private body is misbehaving. This is very serious for my family.
I request to plz get it removed.
Dr. Jagdish Prasad