North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — electricity bill payment issues.

Samastipur, Bihar, India
 meizu
Dear sir/mam

I am chandra ram, i am consumer of nbpdcl and my customer id mon7922446 and sub-division is mohiuddin nagar, my problem is our area payment collection agent is totally fraud he always collect payment to customer end but not submitted to electricity board and every month electricity bill is generating with due penalty, so who is responsible for this issues. Last bill i was pay by online mode it was is submitted, but june month bill was paying rs.1000 by collection agent it is still showing due no any payment in june month, so who is responsible for that.. So i request to you please resolve my payment issue and take the strict action for collection agent. For you reference i attached june month pay receipt snap.

electricity bill payment issues.
electricity bill payment issues.

[Sep 20, 2017] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

BIL not pay please.. Consumer I'd [protected] sub Division mohiuddi nager. Our online BIL not pay please sir/madam

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - electricity bill payment issues.