[Resolved] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — meter burnt, regards meter change

Vill+ po- Kubauliram,po- Bangara,vaya- wani, Dist- Samastipur,Bihar, Samastipur, Bihar, India
 Shaket on Aug 11, 2019
Sir/ it's me shaket s/o - nand kumar singh, consumer no-[protected] i m facing froblem from last 6 months i all ready complain to everyone but still i didn't get any response... Thn call to patna but they b will solve ur problem he told talk to gm, he told talk to kubauliram line man dhiraj he will change but now he is asking to 2500 for replacing the meter what i will do plz. Now in my home my old grand mother is there.. C is using only 1 led 9watt and 1 fan but b r receiving 645 electric will how sir... They r doing with every one same things and all members are including i hole sir u will do something for us by shaket [protected]

meter burnt, regards meter change
meter burnt, regards meter change
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2019
Sir my meter was burn last 6 month back but sill not replaced if we asked to replace the meter our village line man ask for 2500 rs why I should be pay we r all ready paying meter rent per month... Sir how many year be have to wait for replacement the meter after mail you updated problem resolve how without checking, in my village for fixing meter he take money then he fixed meter... And all r supporting him full corrupted... All seniors are involved with him so plz check it and give proper solution as soon as possible I m getting per month min 700 rs without using electricity.. I'm using only 1 led 9watt and 1 calling fan.. 9304267880

[Aug 11, 2019] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shaket, Aug 16, 2019
Sir i complain every where but still I don't get any solution... Plz replace my meter as soon as possible, all corrupted person supporting him so plz help us..

Comments

In my area voltage is very low. I complained many times but no problem is solved. The voltage is low that even water moter is not working. We have to bring water from handpump. in this hot summer fan is not running, we are in trouble. Please help.

Hamare gaon me gharon se najdik high voltage wire gaye hue hain. Ya to inhe under ground karwayein ya cable wali wire khinche but ye purani wali hataye.

Is se kabhi bhi bhari jaan maal ka nuksan ho sakta hai..

Address- Achuara, Barh, Patna, Bihar, 803213
Dear NBPDCL Team,

I am mohit Jha.Viilage - Ujan, Dist - Darbhanga, Post - Lohna road, Police station - Sakatpur

Subject :- Meter not running

I compliant approx 6 month.My meter is not running. so please check and change meter.
Other wise I wll legeal action.

Mohit
Mohit Jha's reply, Aug 17, 2019
My Home meter is not running .I complaient approx 06 month. any body not action.

So please check and change meter..

Othewise I will other action.

Mohit

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - meter burnt, regards meter change