North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — regarding unaccepted bills and wrong bills coming

Darbhanga, Bihardarbhanga, India
 Sharma.jay on Nov 28, 2018
Dear concerned, i'm jaykishor sharma from doghra jalley. I had 2 meter connection ay time of connection and after 6 month i have closed one meter through by written application at gangwara darbhanga office in 2013. But still 2 meter is working and now from one years i have not received my bills. And suddenly one person come (Saddam) and told your bill was rs 23000 wich was not paid so your connection has been cut without any notice. And his person cut my electrict connection since 23/11/2018. So i'm not in home town and at my home only ladies is leaving. So my mother not able to go anywhere for enquiry. So i request to jalley jee look into matter and so the needfull who had done this job please find and request you to kindly reconnect the my power connection i will come next month and meet you and will pay all dies if any.

Jaykishor sharma
Father name:- bharat sharma, doghra, jalley darbhanga bihar.

[Nov 28, 2018] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

From last three months I m paying bills via paytm
In September it was Rs. 45
October it was Rs. 41
In November it became Rs. 358
Why???
We'd not used any extra service this month
Please check the meter
Please provide me details of CA no.-
[protected].
What is the husband's name of Phuljahri
Devi.

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - regarding unaccepted bills and wrong bills coming